• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, showcase22gr1959 said:

Hey..if nothing was done...would have been like the unrestored Action 7 4.0 rusted staple. :wink:

cleaned & reinforced, staples replaced But I agree with you:tink:

1 minute ago, SuperBird said:

I kid, I kid. I can only afford a coverless copy at this point!

Had I known, I would have saved mine for you. 

I actually sold it to some movie producer who was going to use it for a movie. Then he sold it back to me,  a few years later, I put it on eBay  and a friend won it.

It's buried under his other 50,000 books, or I'd ask him to look for it for you;)

Just now, skypinkblu said:

Had I known, I would have saved mine for you. 

I actually sold it to some movie producer who was going to use it for a movie. Then he sold it back to me,  a few years later, I put it on eBay  and a friend won it.

It's buried under his other 50,000 books, or I'd ask him to look for it for you;)

Thanks but no worries, I definitely want a cover. :)

3 minutes ago, jabats said:

389... I want to see it hit 600k , but in +2k increments every 179'seconds!

If they took it to the max (179 seconds between bids) in 2k increments for $100k worth of bids (50 x 179).. that would come out to 2.5 hours!  So it could actually go all night at this pace!

Just now, Action252Kid said:

If they took it to the max (179 seconds between bids) in 2k increments for $100k worth of bids (50 x 179).. that would come out to 2.5 hours!  So it could actually go all night at this pace!

Doesn't the increment increase to 5k at some point? (Or 2500)

still, I like where your heads at!