• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

5+ years ago, I was selling action 23's at 1K a point...so a 4.5 would have been about 4500

About

But I didn't get mine from you, lol. I got it from someone who GOT it from you;)

1 minute ago, G.A.tor said:

I've never understood why folks wait 2min and 50 seconds...just bid already! lol

I thought that too, then wondered if maybe it was a tactic designed to build frustration in the winning bidder.  Make them wait all that time thinking they won, then hit them with disappointment.  Has to get old.

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

About

But I didn't get mine from you, lol. I got it from someone who GOT it from you;)

maybe someone from, oh, I don't know, Canada?

1 minute ago, SuperBird said:

:takeit:

I'm looking for the hand smacking gremlin...;)

Action 23 was the first GA book I ever saw. I had a coverless copy from eBay. The issue that got me hooked;) That book  will be one of the last books I ever sell, lol 

Barring unforeseen circumstances;) (knocking on wood;) 

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm looking for the hand smacking gremlin...;)

Action 23 was the first GA book I ever saw. I had a coverless copy from eBay. The issue that got me hooked;) That book  will be one of the last books I ever sell, lol 

Barring unforeseen circumstances;) (knocking on wood;) 

I kid, I kid. I can only afford a coverless copy at this point!