• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Struck out on the books I was bidding on, but how can it be a bad night when you win one of these?

mic62.1a.jpg

Hope to see you wearing this at NYCC.   :applause:

2 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

That is such a cool piece!

Looking forward to learning more about it.  For instance, the listing called it an unpublished house ad.  Wonder what that fact is based on? Might have to go ask Gator what he knows about it.  Instantly becomes major highlight of my collection.

4 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Looking forward to learning more about it.  For instance, the listing called it an unpublished house ad.  Wonder what that fact is based on? Might have to go ask Gator what he knows about it.  Instantly becomes major highlight of my collection.

Maybe someone at CC can give you a little background.  They've been pretty responsive to my inquiries. 

14 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

I was lucky enough to get the one signed by J. Jonah Jameson to Peter Parker,  and this.

fan65.1a.jpg

I put in a few bids on that. Very cool. It just kept going and going and ....

16 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

I was lucky enough to get the one signed by J. Jonah Jameson to Peter Parker,  and this.

fan65.1a.jpg

I was the underbidder, but only budgeted 4k...decided to save my pennies for the star 6 cover and lost that too. Cest la vie

5 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Really like that one!!

Gustavson is my fav non Everett centaur artist. Had i of  known I would lost the star 6 cover I would have gone another 1k

Just now, G.A.tor said:

I was the underbidder, but only budgeted 4k...decided to save my pennies for the star 6 cover and lost that too. Cest la vie

Funny.  Somehow I guessed it was you.  Thank God it must have been pretty far down on your list.