• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Man, there are alot of people in this thread. Anybody care if I post some books for sale???

Wouldn't you rather announce an upcoming sales thread? :baiting:

what exactly has batman fan not followed through with? should i avoid like the plague? im ok asking that because in the brief time ive been on these boards, ive come to trust and VALUE many people on here's opinion. i would buy on here over ebay anyday. i like that people here look after each other, they help each other. if new people who come here just try to be part of it, i think they are accepted and meet little resistance besides the normal ball busting. im in no way in a position to buy an action 1 or even an amazing fantasy 15, but im still here, still interacting and lovin these boards....ps...i ramble.........

My contribution: BATMANFAN answered my PM's and followed through with not a single thing he said.

Done

lol

I got quoted a price via PM and 5 minutes later the same book is offered for less in the thread.

I'm sure to comeback with those type of discounts :roflmao:

Man, there are alot of people in this thread. Anybody care if I post some books for sale???

O gosh. I wasn't going to say. I wasn't. Here I am biting my tongue and then YOU have to make me spit it out of my mouth.

:roflmao:

Are you next in the groin punch line?

:whee:

You guys are harsh. If Tom wants to limit his involvement to selling books, he should be permitted to do so. There is nothing that requires someone to participate in a way they may not be comfortable. There is no requirement for people who only posts in the substantive threads to also sell books.

Following selling rules is another story and I agree that Tom should become fluent in these before selling another book. Nonetheless, keep offering these great books Tom - and dont be deterred by the haters!! :grin:

I have gone to numerous conventions and bought and sold. Funny when I sell top notch stuff to dealers I never get more then guide price but the same comic in the same condition will be sold at 10 to 20 x guide at multiple dealer tables.

When was the last time you came to my table and offered to sell me a Marvel Mystery #44? I am pretty sure I offered you a lot more than guide...oh, wait...you never offered to sell me anything?

HMMM, well that means you have no idea what I would offer you.

So quit lumping me in with all the dealers that you have tried to sell to.

In fact, offer me something good. It sounds like you have been wasting your time elsewhere.

BTW, in case you didn't see, the Marvel sold.

(I didn't put this in pm because raybowles never read my last pm response.)

I think BATMANFAN should start several pressing threads in General to make everyone happy.

You guys are harsh. If Tom wants to limit his involvement to selling books, he should be permitted to do so. There is nothing that requires someone to participate in a way they may not be comfortable. There is no requirement for people who only posts in the substantive threads to also sell books.

Following selling rules is another story and I agree that Tom should become fluent in these before selling another book. Nonetheless, keep offering these great books Tom - and dont be deterred by the haters!! :grin:

You were probably just being snarky. Oh, sorry about the jinx smackdown I put on the horns last night.

You were probably just being snarky. Oh, sorry about the jinx smackdown I put on the horns last night.

I think you just moved to the front of the Bedrock groin punch line.

Folks lining up for my groin?

Won't be the first time.

Won't be the first time.

Please, not the transvestite story... again. :P

Won't be the first time.

Please, not the transvestite story... again. :P

7170.jpg