• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

(I didn't put this in pm because raybowles never read my last pm response.)
You were probably just being snarky. Oh, sorry about the jinx smackdown I put on the horns last night.

I think you just moved to the front of the Bedrock groin punch line.

Folks lining up for my groin?

Won't be the first time.

Please, not the transvestite story... again. :P

7170.jpg

That was inspired by ciorac. He told me I could pull it off. :cloud9:

You were probably just being snarky. Oh, sorry about the jinx smackdown I put on the horns last night.

Won't be the first time.

7170.jpg

That just sounds dirty.

Won't be the first time.

7170.jpg

So you are starting the line for Ciorac's groin?

Won't be the first time.

7170.jpg

So you are starting the line for Ciorac's groin?

Starting? lol

Won't be the first time.

7170.jpg

That just sounds dirty.

I would never intentionally post anything that sounded dirty. :blush:

See, THIS is what happens when you coddle dickwad sellers:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3706400&fpart=1

:tonofbricks:

I had pm'd him after he was asking about those books in a thread and asked which ones he has, since I'm trying to put a set together. Those were not really ones I needed, so he decided to put them on Ebay.

*I* suggested that he put them in the forum (before he listed them on Ebay) and I never thought about explaining that you cannot do both. Apparently in the coin forum you can.

He was very nice and went out of his way to ID some bills for me...

Not every newcomer is a person to avoid, we do get lost lambs sometimes...I'm sure he was confused. I SURE would have been confused.

Edited by skypinkblu

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3706400&fpart=1

I had pm'd him after he was asking about those books in a thread and asked which ones he has, since I'm trying to put a set together. Those were not really ones I needed, so he decided to put them on Ebay.

*I* suggested that he put them in the forum (before he listed them on Ebay) and I never thought about explaining that you cannot do both. Apparently in the coin forum you can.

Not every newcomer is a person to avoid, we do get lost lambs sometimes...I'm sure he was confused. I SURE would have been confused.

I agree with this.. except it seemed like he was a jerk about it afterward. Instead of "Oh I'm sorry-- should've read the rules" he rolled with the "freedom of speech" bit.

That said, I've been in a bad mood all day so maybe I'm just overly cranky.

-Rob-

I agree with this.. except it seemed like he was a jerk about it afterward. Instead of "Oh I'm sorry-- should've read the rules" he rolled with the "freedom of speech" bit.

-Rob-

There, there...It's OK, I understand PMS (or in guy's cases MMS) we can't help ourselves;)

and it takes 2 wrongs

-Rob-

There, there...It's OK, I understand PMS (or in guy's cases MMS) we can't help ourselves;)

and it takes 2 wrongs

It takes 2 wrongs to make a right? I'm confused.

:foryou:

-Rob-

and it takes 2 wrongs

Well, that was my original thought but he wasn't perfect either, so I left off the "right"... :foryou: (and the phone rang while I was typing;)

It's too cold to come up with correct sayings:)

-Rob-

and it takes 2 wrongs

Well, that was my original thought but he wasn't perfect either, so I left off the "right"... :foryou: (and the phone rang while I was typing;)

It's too cold to come up with correct sayings:)

It IS too cold... probably why I'm snarky. Nothin' but love, though! Going to go turn my anger toward George Lucas for not having Star Wars out on Blu Ray yet.

:banana: