• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

To anyone who's ever kvetched about seeing their recent board sales flipped for a nice profit, and had to endure my telling them to "Get over it. As long as you got your asking price, why does it bother you?" ... I apologize. I feel your pain. :(

Because the majority are unfamiliar with the "cost of doing business". Don't get me started. Please don't get me started.

I like to hear people complain who share the same point of view that I do. :sumo:

sellers here who still charge an extra % for Paypal payments :makepoint:

why not just increase your asking price to cover the extra percentage? :facepalm:

I just click out of the thread if I see that. Zero cost to list or sell and people still want the buyer to pay the paypal fee?

they have to make sure to squeeze every penny out of the deal, don't they? :facepalm:

why not just increase your asking price to cover the extra percentage? :facepalm:

I just click out of the thread if I see that. Zero cost to list or sell and people still want the buyer to pay the paypal fee?

they have to make sure to squeeze every penny out of the deal, don't they? :facepalm:

That's exactly how I feel. It's like buying a house from a seller who doesn't hire a real estate agent but still wants full market. It's a free world but I just click out.

(thumbs u

Had exactly the same argument via PM a couple of months back. The guy asking just couldn't see anything wrong with it.