• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

'Sup all!

I have been off the boards for a LLLOOOONNNGG time! I have missed this place and am thrilled to find some time to devote to comics for a bit.

AND I want to offer a HUGE apology to Roy of Vintage Collectibles...He paid for some books months and months ago and I thought I was current and went on with my life traveling and working and doing what I do not realizing I had never mailed his books.

I just realized, while cleaning the basement, that I never mailed his books. They will get shipped Monday with multiple freebies. I am SO sorry for the eff-up and I hope I can make it up to you. Roy is one of the best dudes I've met here and I consider him a comic friend. But I messed up and I know it.

While speed of shipping has never been my best asset, he could have probationed my sorry a$$$ multiple times over. Sorry Roy. I owe you. BIG.

Best to all and I hope to get more involved with these boards like I used to.

Night!

i know various sources for comic book pricing, etc., but was wondering if anyone had a good online source for market info on action figures, figurines, etc.

thanks for the help (thumbs u

so there's a sales thread asking for 4% to cover Paypal fees...

arent paypal fees 2.9% plus $.30 per transaction?

Or is there some sort of sliding scale for bigger ballers?

I couldn't figure out if the 4% was worked in, or whether it was an add on. :ohnoez:

I couldn't figure out if the 4% was worked in, or whether it was an add on. :ohnoez:

"I am asking for 4% for paypal payments."

yeah its not 100% clear, but it sounds like the intent is 4% EXTRA.

So 3% for paypal and an extra 1% for the seller?

hm

hm

It is 4% for international I believe.

Not that I'm defending this seller since i don't even know who or what this is about.

hm

It is 4% for international I believe.

Not that I'm defending this seller since i don't even know who or what this is about.

that would explain it...

if he wasn't located in Tuscon.. . :D;):grin:

but it is good to know!

It is arduous to keep clicking all those buttons to get your money from Paypal. 1% almost doesn't seem enough.

And asking people to do math on round percentages is difficult as it is, to ask them to do math to calculate percentages with decimal points and partial percentages and then asking them to add .30 cents ON TOP of all that other math is positively sadistic.

It is arduous to keep clicking all those buttons to get your money from Paypal. 1% almost doesn't seem enough.

And asking people to do math on round percentages is difficult as it is, to ask them to do math to calculate percentages with decimal points and partial percentages and then asking them to add .30 cents ON TOP of all that other math is positively sadistic.

Word.

Word.

I'm going to send the seller a dollar out of sympathy.

Word.

I'd deduct 4% off that dollar for the trouble of sending it.

Word.

I'll send you a $1.04. This may turn into a sweet Ponzi scheme.