• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

:applause:

I had no idea and have been wondering for awhile!

I would add that to the "NOOB" stickie.

:baiting:

Usually, when someone goes off about leaving this place forever because we are all a bunch of low-class pigs (or any other wonderful term), you will see someone post "Here comes the FDQ exit".

Now you know why.

I only had time to read the first 5 pages or so of the Hustruck drama, so I don't know how it ended.

I think his actions are a clear case of Post traumatic stress disorder.

You have to remember he was brutally raped by a comic store owner not to long ago, it takes a while to recover mentally from that sort of thing.

Question, if you put up a :takeit: and the seller does not send you a invoice, how long do you have to wait before you don't have to go honor the deal? Do you have to give the seller 30 days also?

I think so, yes, all transactions are 2-way streets and the rules are reciprocal as I understand it. That said, how many times have you asked for your invoice?

Question, if you put up a :takeit: and the seller does not send you a invoice, how long do you have to wait before you don't have to go honor the deal? Do you have to give the seller 30 days also?

I think so, yes, all transactions are 2-way streets and the rules are reciprocal as I understand it. That said, how many times have you asked for your invoice?

Ya, I'd reach out first. I do that as a matter of course, just to record the comic(s) that I've agreed to purchase.

If you reached out to him and he ignored you that is a problem. If it is an ongoing thread and he has not sent you one yet, I would just reach out to them. It is common on here for some sellers to create a pile for each customer until the thread is over or the buyer says that is all they want.

Yeah, he was questioning someone in their sales thread last night because they noted a forumite out on a strike had just purchased a book. He wanted to know how he bought it.

Because, ya know, once a mod brings down the strike, you are totally cut off from the world.

general-zod.jpg

GIJOEISAWESOME buys - surprise - MOS books

Sold to GIJOEISAWESOME ^^

How is that possible? He's on vacation (got a strike)

The Superman II reference photo made me :roflmao:

Seriously I must be high, that was hilarious...

Yeah, he was questioning someone in their sales thread last night because they noted a forumite out on a strike had just purchased a book. He wanted to know how he bought it.

Because, ya know, once a mod brings down the strike, you are totally cut off from the world.

general-zod.jpg

GIJOEISAWESOME buys - surprise - MOS books

Sold to GIJOEISAWESOME ^^

How is that possible? He's on vacation (got a strike)

The Superman II reference photo made me :roflmao:

Seriously I must be high, that was hilarious...

:cloud9:

So did anyone but me buy HusTruk's story? He really seems more bumbling and socially awkward than malicious or shady, but I could be wrong. Maybe I'm not a good judge of character.

cocainesahellofadrug.jpg