• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Did anybody ever find out why he wanted so many MOS 18's? Was he speculating thinking Dooomsday would be in a new movie, or something?
Seems like the simplest and most likely answer. Really not a bad idea either IMO.

are you all sure it wasn't dad posting as a kid? or having the kid post but telling him what to write? I am feeling like dad is behind a lot of this as well.
:facepalm:

explain the :facepalm: not sure why thats necessary as a replay

just seems odd that everyone has accepted Chris' explanation but you want to keep digging for more. At some point you just have to take someone's word and move on.

Oh im sorry I will just take someones word because they said it thanks for the tip!.

I dont know or havent seen all the evidence so I'm wrong to ask questions about it? I appreciate your feedback!

Your You're welcome.

This suspiciously looks like the writing of a twelve year old... hm

The mods did the wise thing in locking his sales threads (not delete them), and posting the heads up what is going on.

Now hopefully people can remain calm, and not carpet bomb his Facebook or other sites he may frequent. You are still dealing with a 12 yo boy.

All caught up, all I can say is wow.

Who would have guessed Dave wore panties.

lol

:roflmao: I'm always the guy that tries to defuse bad situations by cracking jokes,fortunately for my wife her panties are safe. lol

lol

:roflmao: I'm always the guy that tries to defuse bad situations by cracking jokes,fortunately for my wife her panties are safe on me now. lol

:o

lol

:roflmao: I'm always the guy that tries to defuse bad situations by cracking jokes,fortunately for my wife her panties are safe on me now. lol

:o

:o:roflmao::whistle:

The mods did the wise thing in locking his sales threads (not delete them), and posting the heads up what is going on.

Now hopefully people can remain calm, and not carpet bomb his Facebook or other sites he may frequent. You are still dealing with a 12 yo boy.

"Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time"

I would have to agree. The level of manipulation here indicates something truly rotten, and probably warrants treatment as an adult. I'm not sure the soft, white gloves are going to drive home the point with someone like this. However, it won't be me, as I have no dog in this fight.

meh, he DID post like a kid would. I was hoping he was a lizard person from space or something.

:sorry:

meh

No offense to any boardies who are space lizards. My best friend is a space lizard, and he's a swell fella.

Exactly

How are you supposed to learn from your mistakes if there are no consequences?

What is supposed to teach you to not do it again?

Exactly

Your parents?

Exactly

Forget that you know he's a 12 year old kid. Now think about how long the lies and manipulation and fraudulent activity has been going on, and some of you want to say "he's just a kid"... He should absolutely be treated as an adult would. If I were a judge I'd give the kid jail time for fraud activities and then I'd sleep like a baby.

Exactly

Your parents?

Wasn't dear ol' dad part of the scam?

Exactly

Your parents?

If they even care, apparently this kids dad is proud of his dealings and brags about them on facebook, or so I'm told since no one will put up a link to it.

I want a vid of this kid getting the bejesus spanked out of him, and then a pic of him sitting grounded in his empty room with only bare wires sticking out from the walls where his Xbox, TV, and computer used to be.

I can't believe the lynch mob here is willing to settle for anything less, 12 or not.