• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Gee. I bet everyone else here, is just who and what they claim they are. :baiting:

I'm really an incredibly smart guy from Brooklyn.

CHALLENGE. :sumo:

Wel...Brooklyn by way of Massachusetts. :blush:

You should start a thread about it. :baiting:

Gee. I bet everyone else here, is just who and what they claim they are. :baiting:

GO RED SOX!!! :whee:

:applause:

¥eah... go... walk to the cape... head east... then keep going until you are in the water. Then keep going.

You pick up any tickets for when they come to town?

As far as the Yankees:

Friend supposedly has my Opening Day ticket.

I have my tickets for the second home game of the season.

My dad wants to go to a game this season for the first time since 1998. I am thinking of picking out a Boston game for that.

¥eah... go... walk to the cape... head east... then keep going until you are in the water. Then keep going.

As far as the Yankees:

My dad wants to go to a game this season for the first time since 1998. I am thinking of picking out a Boston game for that.

Is your Dad a Sox fan, or do you want him to be unhappy? :devil:

For what it's worth, I think the kid is a textbook sociopath and his parents, extremely irresponsible.

They are enabling him to engage in dishonest, deceitful, manipulative behavior, and at a very young age to boot.

^^

Being industrious and making some money at 12 is great. Doing it by lying, scamming and cheating? Not so much.

Being that he is 12 also puts a huge chunk of the responsibility on the parents for well, being bad parents.

Ban him. I don't know if people are going to seek restitution from him/his parents but he still needs to go bye bye.

As far as the Yankees:

Is your Dad a Sox fan, or do you want him to be unhappy? :devil:

We both believe that a strong Yankee team facing a strong Red Sox team for a regular season series is often better than most World Series. Yankees / Red Sox is good for baseball hands down. I am a Yankee fan but I have a healthy respect for Boston. It is probably why I don't get the kicked out me the couple of times I have traveled up to Fenway.

For what it's worth, I think the kid is a textbook sociopath and his parents, extremely irresponsible.

They are enabling him to engage in dishonest, deceitful, manipulative behavior, and at a very young age to boot.

^^

Being industrious and making some money at 12 is great. Doing it by lying, scamming and cheating? Not so much.

Being that he is 12 also puts a huge chunk of the responsibility on the parents for well, being bad parents.

Ban him. I don't know if people are going to seek restitution from him/his parents but he still needs to go bye bye.

A relative of mine was caught gambling in school. He was almost thrown out of school. Turns out, that after working on Wall Street he has made a career out of gambling and does pretty well for himself as a professional gambler. He lives better than I do and I have what can be considered a 'normal' job.

I finally caught up with this thread. Have to agree with you Nate, this young man has told a series of lies and cunningly used those lies to screw members of the community for his own financial gain.

If he was my son I'd be very worried.