• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Has anyone figured out how he was posting in the afternoon when he should have been at school?

Smart phone? (shrug)

He had 50+ posts between 11a and 5p yesterday in his selling thread. Link.

Have you seen a kid use a smart phone? It's crazy how fast they are.

Has anyone figured out how he was posting in the afternoon when he should have been at school?

Smart phone? (shrug)

He had 50+ posts between 11a and 5p yesterday in his selling thread. Link.

I added "school library" to my original response! lol

Well makes more sense about GIJOE.....he offered to send me books as a christmas present. Only he changed his wording to make it look like a deal.

Knew to stay away from him from that moment. People only PM me to tell me what a doosh I am or that the forum isnt all bad and just to go with the flow.

lol

Wow, can't say I am surprised though as it makes sense.

How exactly was the revelation made? I imagine whoever first came to the realization must of felt like Langdon in the Da Vinci Code.

My head was ready to explode from the moment I was able to link the video I saw to him. I was fighting myself to keep it calm until all the research was done. I wanted to respond to this post for the last 4 hours.

Looks like they got his slogan right in the beginning....

med-subip-OBRDR.jpg

I'm at a loss with what I have been reading for the past 2 days. I was beginning to feel like he was a stand up guy. Guess they all can't be winners.

For a guy that averages 100 posts a day, GIJOE's silence since the floodgates opened last night is deafening. I don't think he's gone this long without posting since he first signed up. hm

Well I know my 12 year old has a 9:30 bedtime on a school night.

There.

I got it off my chest.