• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I don't get that guy. He keeps making sales thread after sales thread only to get them deleted. Why does he continue to waste his time? No one wants anything from him that knows him and his avatar is dumb as *spoon*

:gossip:

This is where it started.

I made his avatar.

Ah yes, I remember reading that. However, it does not explain why he seems completely incapable of correctly listing a sales thread. Not that many of us would buy from him anyway. I am sure potential buyers love seeing a blinking suck on that avatar. I can't imagine that it fills his customers with a lot of confidence in the seller. lol

Probably true.

Although, as long as he was selling hot books, he'd find tons of buyers here even if he had a blinking avatar that said, 'I will ship you a German newspaper.'

In case anyone wants to try this out...

nNOS8CG.gif

challenge-accepted.jpg

:banana:

I wonder if I should actually use some german newspaper to stuff the boxes too... how much of a double win would that be?

Board history in the making.

:whistle:

And, to make things perfectly clear....he clarifies that he doesn't want to deal with our krap...

No, he just wants to deal our books.

But only because he wasn't in the mood. Otherwise, I suppose, he'd go guns a-blazing.

And, to make things perfectly clear....he clarifies that he doesn't want to deal with our krap...

But only because he wasn't in the mood. Otherwise, I suppose, he'd go guns a-blazing.

He sells comics to people. That automatically makes him a stand up guy to lots of boardies!!

Glad you know the whole story. If you did, you'd keep your "ridiculous" comments to yourself....

If you (or any of the other posters) have something you want to say, send a PM. Otherwise, you have no right to comment in something that doesn't involve you.

He sells comics to people. That automatically makes him a stand up guy to lots of boardies!!

hm

Glad you know the whole story. If you did, you'd keep your "ridiculous" comments to yourself....

If you (or any of the other posters) have something you want to say, send a PM. Otherwise, you have no right to comment in something that doesn't involve you.

With that attitude, you're missing the point of this entire thread.

I've checked out his site before. Won't bother to again. Not interested in giving my business to someone who behaves this way.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

I don't get that guy. He keeps making sales thread after sales thread only to get them deleted. Why does he continue to waste his time? No one wants anything from him that knows him and his avatar is dumb as *spoon*

:gossip:

This is where it started.

I made his avatar.

Ah yes, I remember reading that. However, it does not explain why he seems completely incapable of correctly listing a sales thread. Not that many of us would buy from him anyway. I am sure potential buyers love seeing a blinking suck on that avatar. I can't imagine that it fills his customers with a lot of confidence in the seller. lol

Probably true.

Although, as long as he was selling hot books, he'd find tons of buyers here even if he had a blinking avatar that said, 'I will ship you a German newspaper.'

In case anyone wants to try this out...

nNOS8CG.gif

challenge-accepted.jpg

:banana:

I wonder if I should actually use some german newspaper to stuff the boxes too... how much of a double win would that be?

Board history in the making.

:whistle:

:whee: "Originally invented by the British to hold fish&chips (with the printer's ink providing most of the flavour), German newspaper is perfectly suited to go with Kraut and Würstchen."

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

I've checked out his site before. Won't bother to again. Not interested in giving my business to someone who behaves this way.

I wonder if he would even respond to that PM. I'm pretty sure I'm at three in a row he's ignored.

Then he complains about people not responding to his.

With that attitude, you're missing the point of this entire thread.

I do understand the point of this thread and it is just as it states, General Discussion. Feel free to say what you will.

In a civilized society when someone is being attacked they are given the right to defend themselves. Unfortunately, it would appear in this forum that many hold to the principle of guilty until proven innocent.

The problem I have with the conversation in question is someone has come in, linked to another thread and made a comment that instantly casts a negative light on it.

So I ask why? If anyone feels I did something wrong, why not PM me? Why not take the high road and come to a civil resolution?

No one has asked for the other side of the story; there was an immediate guilty verdict. Had they asked they would have been informed that the OP sent me a PM asking me if I still wanted the book because the first individual had passed on it and I had been second in line to purchase. The OP further stated that it was not the first individual’s book to give away if they passed on it.

Therefore, I did nothing wrong in purchasing a book I had expressed interest in. The comment I made about not dealing with others’ krap was uncalled for and inappropriate, I will grant you that. Like so many others, I am not immune to responding hastily when I feel I have been wrongly accused.

Again, if anyone feels what I did was so bad I would welcome a gentleman’s discussion via PM to clear it up. Otherwise, commence with the public flogging.