• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

I just bought a pretty awesome Captain Marvel puzzle! :banana:

Lots and lots of great stuff in his thread. I don't like participating in threads I can't think about a purchase for 10 seconds without it being gone. Now if the books are $1 then I'm all for making split decisions but when we are dealing with $200 books then I shy away from those types of threads (unless Foolkiller or October are blowing out books of course)

Next month. :)

Woohoo!

Lots and lots of great stuff in his thread. I don't like participating in threads I can't think about a purchase for 10 seconds without it being gone. Now if the books are $1 then I'm all for making split decisions but when we are dealing with $200 books then I shy away from those types of threads (unless Foolkiller or October are blowing out books of course)

Woohoo!

Next month is October?

Woohoo!

Next month is October?

Octoberfest.

Woohoo!

Next month is October?

Octoberfest.

Beer

:banana:

Am I the only one to think that this particular board member comments a lot in people's sales threads, often not in the positive or constructive?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9730689#Post9730689

Having run large threads before, it takes a little time to mark everything as sold when things are flying off the proverbial shelf quickly. Some sellers with large threads don't even get a chance to do so (if I come across a thread that's been running for a while with a lot of posts and I'm just checking it for the first time, I usually go backwards -- best way to see what's been claimed).

Maybe it's my imagination. (shrug)

I'm going to take the day off for Octobers thread

Yeah I said it

2.5 days! Wednesday preview and then all day Thursday and Friday sometime in February. I have about 225 scans done and at least 100 more to go.

Am I the only one to think that this particular board member comments a lot in people's sales threads, often not in the positive or constructive?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9730689#Post9730689

Having run large threads before, it takes a little time to mark everything as sold when things are flying off the proverbial shelf quickly. Some sellers with large threads don't even get a chance to do so (if I come across a thread that's been running for a while with a lot of posts and I'm just checking it for the first time, I usually go backwards -- best way to see what's been claimed).

I have noticed the same thing.

Yeah I said it

2.5 days! Wednesday preview and then all day Thursday and Friday sometime in February. I have about 225 scans done and at least 100 more to go.

:passedout:

Yeah I said it

:passedout:

I can't take off -- I'm going to need a bigger paycheck! :cry:

Here's another post.

Makes me laugh a little that 1st phoenix and moondragon origin are nearly the same price :)

I have noticed the same thing.

Kinda dicky. Has anyone told him?