• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

:hi:

was looking for you yesterday. everyone found me for some reason and I didn't even have a bandana on.

And Tim forgot who I was. :cry:

was looking for you yesterday. everyone found me for some reason and I didn't even have a bandana on.

I couldn't remember where I parked yesterday. I went to the con for my daughter who was there with me. I missed last year and tried to get myself back in the comic mood yesterday but no dice. I've lost all interest in books. Sorry Chris, I recognized you but was having trouble putting other names to faces. Just too much krap going on in my head from last year.

I couldn't remember where I parked yesterday. I went to the con for my daughter who was there with me. I missed last year and tried to get myself back in the comic mood yesterday but no dice. I've lost all interest in books. Sorry Chris, I recognized you but was having trouble putting other names to faces. Just too much krap going on in my head from last year.

It was no big deal. If there's anything that will drive whatever is left of comic book enjoyment from you it's going to a convention. lol

Don't sweat it. 95% of why I got to these things now is to see people anyway.

It was no big deal. If there's anything that will drive whatever is left of comic book enjoyment from you it's going to a convention. lol

Don't sweat it. 95% of why I got to these things now is to see people anyway.

well, it bothers me. I take aquaintances and friendships very seriously. Believe me. lol. I like these Wizard shows and always went all four days, and really enjoyed taking pics, breaking balls, buying books, and doing my con report.

I did not make the show last year due to the personal drama that engulfed me. A few of you know what happened. I don't post that kind of personal stuff on here. Just starting to come around and was looking forward to this show but it just didn't do anything for me. He ll, I didn't even look to see what my regular dealers had in the boxes.

Hopefully next year, I'll be back to my old self and get the comic urge again. So if I walked by anyone or missed you, I apologize.

I fear its like cell division, at this rate he will swallow up all of page one...

Like a giant amoeba, or the creature in " The Thing ". :o

or the Creepshow short,the Raft..

One of my faves for obvious reasons :banana:

Com1cbook now has 5 separate sales threads in the G/S/B forum.

Sheesh, it's not even new books either.

It's the same stuff he had in a thread a few days ago...then split it all out into separate threads...and now mashed it all back into one thread again. :ohnoez: