• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

oh I saw it as well :P

I am not a respected boardie to get a pass :roflmao:

I respect you...but I'm not respected so I'm not sure what it means :sorry:

it's a double negative so it means your actually less respected than belly button lint.

It could be worse :D

Toe fungus?

the nasty yellow kind that looks like Cheeto sauce?

Is there any other kind?

I've heard that toe nail fungus can turn black when it goes to stage four. :banana:

it's a double negative so it means your actually less respected than belly button lint.

Toe fungus?

Is there any other kind?

I've heard that toe nail fungus can turn black when it goes to stage four. :banana:

...I believe this is referred to as "Toe Jam"...... and can also be used to refer to lint buildup between the toes that has also achieved a significant degree of deterioration.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Toe fungus?

Is there any other kind?

...I believe this is referred to as "Toe Jam"...... and can also be used to refer to lint buildup between the toes that has also achieved a significant degree of deterioration.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

So going forward should we refer to you as "Toe Jim"?? ?

I am really dissapointed about the modern/cooper sales thread , i had to report two people for boicoting my sales thread Sales thread one of them erased his post . I though we where free to list our books at the price we want . :mad:

I don't see what you are mad about. Also, boicoting? boycotting? how do you know people are boycotting your thread?

I am really dissapointed about the modern/cooper sales thread , i had to report two people for boicoting my sales thread Sales thread one of them erased his post . I though we where free to list our books at the price we want . :mad:

What happened exactly?

What happened exactly?

I viewed the cached version of the page and a boardie did threadcrap. Nothing terrible, but not necessary. I don't see any issue with what is currently written in his thread, though.

What happened exactly?

one user posted "$215 + $15 shipping for a raw interesting.... " i reported it and he erased it...

What happened exactly?

one user posted "$215 + $15 shipping for a raw interesting.... " i reported it and he erased it...

You seem to have erased what you said about AWAX...

I don't see what he posted as subtly thredcrapping or however you worded it.

What happened exactly?

You also erased what you said about AWAX...

because i am not 100% sure about his intensions , but i am 100% his question was strange when the pics and the scans shows that the book is raw dont you think?

Edited by Mijael.Levy

Quoting GPA for raw comics hm

Is that bad? I cant use that as a reference?

i quoted a raw sale too by the way

Not saying you can't do it but GPA tracks slabbed comic sales, not raw comic sales.

What happened exactly?

because i am not 100% sure about his intensions , but i am 100% his question was strange when the pics and the scans shows that the book is raw dont you think?

Not really. You quoted GPA and listed 9.8. It's possible you didn't have the slab in hand but were showing pictures of the raw book.

Seems to me like he was just asking for clarification.

What happened exactly?

Not really. You quoted GPA and listed 9.8. It's possible you didn't have the slab in hand but were showing pictures of the raw book.

Seems to me like he was just asking for clarification.

Ok good point i will clarify next time is a raw

ASM 18 Campbell Variant NM (9.4)

Last NM sold at ebay $255.98 Ebay last NM sale my price for CGC $225 + shipping (you can choose $15 boxed or mexpost $25)

r05rqKHh.jpg

gNuQxPAh.jpg

QF2NCrgh.jpg

7gw8Kw2h.jpg

ssLqwZEh.jpg

zlrGiKeh.jpg

VFKfbpPh.jpg

fwUrLwFh.jpg

especially since this is your next post. So you're selling a CGC 9.4 but quoting the raw sales price? Or is raw but you wrote CGC like some ebay weirdo?

It can get confusing for a potential buyer, so probably best to be OVERLY clear, or just let people find their own reference points (I get that you're trying to be helpful AND to justify your pricing, but sometimes that opens the door to criticism and critique)

ASM 18 Campbell Variant NM (9.4)

Last NM sold at ebay $255.98 Ebay last NM sale my price for CGC $225 + shipping (you can choose $15 boxed or mexpost $25)

r05rqKHh.jpg

gNuQxPAh.jpg

QF2NCrgh.jpg

7gw8Kw2h.jpg

ssLqwZEh.jpg

zlrGiKeh.jpg

VFKfbpPh.jpg

fwUrLwFh.jpg

especially since this is your next post. So you're selling a CGC 9.4 but quoting the raw sales price? Or is raw but you wrote CGC like some ebay weirdo?

It can get confusing for a potential buyer, so probably best to be OVERLY clear, or just let people find their own reference points (I get that you're trying to be helpful AND to justify your pricing, but sometimes that opens the door to criticism and critique)

"My price for CGC" i mean my price for the forum ...

Quoting GPA for raw comics hm

Is that bad? I cant use that as a reference?

i quoted a raw sale too by the way

It may confuse some people as to what you're actually selling, given that GPA is for slabs only.

You could always guarantee your book will come back from CGC in that same grade as the slab sale you mention. That could calm folks down too.

What happened exactly?

I am 100 % sure it won't sell.