• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

in the end it doesn't matter, If I want a book and have the money, trust me...Money wins!

Not with everyone. I'll start a list

1) joeypost

2)r1970d

3) thehumantorch

Anyone care to join?

If you're on the Probation list I don't want to buy from you or sell to you.

(thumbs u

in the end it doesn't matter, If I want a book and have the money, trust me...Money wins!

1) joeypost

2)r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

Anyone care to join?

(thumbs u

-slym

1) joeypost

2)r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

Anyone care to join?

Not in a million years. You try to warn us off of the bad guys like Adam, Foolkiller and ComicGrinder. Really? THOSE are the guys we need to look out for and not you??? :roflmao: Nice try.

look, anyone who has read any post made by BucOneIQPoint knows he's the Forum version of the part of the body where hemorrhoids are found. he's not very bright, has a belligerent, sociopathic streak wide enough to drive an RMA post through and seems to be in love with Filter to the point of exhibiting passive-aggressive stalking behaviour.

Filter, if you leave the boards because of this tool, then he's won. And I don't think anyone wants that to happen. I know I sure don't. Because on your worst day, you bring more to these boards than a boxcar full of BucOnes

Sorry to hear about all this stalking pain going on from one board member.

If he has this many strikes, and yet still makes it a point to outright bash someone's character that makes a living from selling comics and who is respected by many, why is the stalker still here?

The best way to deal with a tool like this is to act as if he does not exist. No matter how much you want to do not give him the satisfaction of a reply.

And Adam, it would be a great loss for you to leave these boards period, let alone over a tool like this.

The best way to deal with a tool like this is to act as if he does not exist. No matter how muc you want to do not give him the satisfaction of a reply.

And Adam, it would be a great loss for you to leave these boards period, let alone over a tool like this.

Yup. That pretty much sums it up.

1) joeypost

2)r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

8) scottish

Anyone care to join?

(thumbs u

-slym

(thumbs u

I told you where I live Adam/Filter81, so let's go! and you're side kick Count. Anyone who comes on the boards with a sn like that or is dumb enough to sell 85 HG ASM for a 6.0 extensive sp Batman #1 6.0 needs help.

I even was civil enough to tell him in a nice way to back off instead he told me to f u k off. I'm sure this person wouldn't have the guts to say that to anyone in person, Especially anyone named Nelson.

Threatening board members can get you a strike. Be careful.

Adam,

There isn't a chance in hell that any vile that this guy spews is going to have any effect on your reputation. What you choose to do is, of course, your business, but this guy shouldn't factor into it. To say he's insignificant would be an understatement. The last defense of any weak-minded person is to spew lies, hoping that someone will buy into it and give weight to their argument. He's failed miserably. Roommate????:roflmao:

I really do understand that even the simple act of responding to this clown in the first place gives him more credibility than he deserves. And I know what people are thinking when they read the thread. (And fortunately he's not even a good liar. I have the auction text. I have his E-mails. I can very easily prove who is telling the truth and who isnt.)

But what about a potential scenario where someone sees an eBay auction of mine, doesn't know me, Google's my name, sees only Bucone's post and decides not to bid on my auction? If 499 people read his posts and realize who and what he is, and 1 person reads a post out of context and it costs me 1 sale.. how is it fair that his lies cost me a sale?

I do know I'm over-reacting, but this is a very sensitive topic for me. Years ago, I had a pretty successful comic business where I was doing almost 100% of my sales through eBay. I woke up one morning and it was almost as if overnight half of my highest dollar auctions were ending with non-paying bidders. I got frustrated and stopped selling on eBay for quite a while. It wasn't until last year I found out the reason behind the slew of non-paying bidders. Another dealer (who I don't even think knew me at the time) was E-mailing my winning bidders on high dollar auctions any time I got a good price and he had a similar book, and encouraging them to buy his books instead. He was doing so by making accusations that I was a con-artist using stolen scans to sell books I didn't own and warning people not to send money. I was relatively new to comics at the time and apparently some people believed him because they'd never dealt with me before. And my business suffered because of it. When I see people like Bucone posting I have a bad habit of over-reacting. And since I can't stop him from acting like an , the only other thing to do is take a few days off.

Besides, today's a day to give thanks. I don't want to spend any more of it arguing with someone like BucOne! I appreciate the responses & PMs though and I'm sure I'll be back in a few days.

show us the proof

1) joeypost

2)r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

8) scottish

9) Paratrooper

Anyone care to join?

(thumbs u

-slym

(thumbs u

:headbang:

I told you where I live Adam/Filter81, so let's go! and you're side kick Count. Anyone who comes on the boards with a sn like that or is dumb enough to sell 85 HG ASM for a 6.0 extensive sp Batman #1 6.0 needs help.

I even was civil enough to tell him in a nice way to back off instead he told me to f u k off. I'm sure this person wouldn't have the guts to say that to anyone in person, Especially anyone named Nelson.

So can masking to override the profanity filter.

So he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

When I first started my account, right away I purchased a few items, but one of the sellers (Comicgrinder) was nasty and mean with his responses, so I decided not to purchase anything from him or the other seller (foolkiller)

I'd like to see those responses if you still have them. Those two individuals were and have been nothing but helpful to me when I first became a member here. Why would a seller be mean and nasty when hes trying to sell you something and make new customers. That makes no ing sense.

DRX

it was only Comicgrinder, maybe it was because of his problems with his wife..I dunno but he isn't getting my business. Foolkiller was cool at first but when I tried to make amends, he was nasty, response was leave him alone.

he asked me where I lived and I told him, so what's your point?

1) joeypost

Anyone care to join?

Me neither. There are people I will not deal, period.

1) joeypost

2) r1970d

Hey Roy, why would anyone buy your AC #23 when there is one on Ebay for the same price @ 4.5?

he asked me where I lived and I told him, so what's your point?

Just looking out for you little buddy (thumbs u

look

BucOne BucOne Online content

Collectosaurus Rex

clown, I don't know you, so if you have a problem we can handle this face to face.

Top Edit Edit Reply Reply Quote Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply Quick Quote Quick Quote

Unread By: none

#1701365 - Yesterday at 08:32 PM Re: look

Filter81 Filter81 Offline

If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Where do you live?