• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

It's going to be the epicest epic ever!!! :ohnoez:

Well, it was an epic, that's for sure, but just remember, he's a child. So whatever stuff some of you might say about an adult, we need to remember this person is very young.

Connor was at least 4 years older when he got into trouble.

It's going to be the epicest epic ever!!! :ohnoez:

Well, it was an epic, that's for sure, but just remember, he's a child. So whatever stuff some of you might say about an adult, we need to remember this person is very young.

Connor was at least 4 years older when he got into trouble.

Very true.

I was hoping he would refund my money...

I'm hoping he will, too...looking at the posts now and relating them to his actual age, they makes a lot more sense. I do know that in some PMS he sent me, he was very clear that his reputation meant something to him, so I'm expecting he'll do the right thing.

I seem to remember at least a few people responding to him by saying 'you must be young or something'. Quite a reveal.

To which responses included something about "feeding my kids with the money I make from comics"

:facepalm:

lol

He's officially our first publicly known board member born after the creation of these boards.

All that google research is going to land comix a visit from Chris Hansen.

Hope he clears things up with people who are waiting on books/money. (thumbs u

I seem to remember at least a few people responding to him by saying 'you must be young or something'. Quite a reveal.

As do I. The giant caps and the "GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMME" stuff. It kinda makes sense now. :(

How did he get his dad's password for his paypal?