• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

are you all sure it wasn't dad posting as a kid? or having the kid post but telling him what to write? I am feeling like dad is behind a lot of this as well.
:facepalm:

explain the :facepalm: not sure why thats necessary as a replay

just seems odd that everyone has accepted Chris' explanation but you want to keep digging for more. At some point you just have to take someone's word and move on.

Oh im sorry I will just take someones word because they said it thanks for the tip!.

I dont know or havent seen all the evidence so I'm wrong to ask questions about it? I appreciate your feedback!

The mods have been informed of the situation and have a good portion of the evidence.

My post here wasn't to sway opinion it was simply to pass along information to concerned board members and anyone with an outstanding deal with him.

No offense, but we have a lot of soft touches on here. I can't believe some people actually seem to feel sorry for him. If he were my kid....well, spare the rod, spoil the child.

My thoughts exactly.

This little turd lied to several people in here in order to defraud them out of money.

My dad would have beat my *spoon* for that.

are you all sure it wasn't dad posting as a kid? or having the kid post but telling him what to write? I am feeling like dad is behind a lot of this as well.

just seems odd that everyone has accepted Chris' explanation but you want to keep digging for more. At some point you just have to take someone's word and move on.

Oh im sorry I will just take someones word because they said it thanks for the tip!.

I dont know or havent seen all the evidence so I'm wrong to ask questions about it? I appreciate your feedback!

Your welcome.

Your You're welcome.

No offense, but we have a lot of soft touches on here. I can't believe some people actually seem to feel sorry for him. If he were my kid....well, spare the rod, spoil the child.

My thoughts exactly.

This little turd lied to several people in here in order to defraud them out of money.

My dad would have beat my for that.

To pull off what he has been doing at such a young age makes it far worse than a an Adult aged person doing the same thing. Kid or not, he deserves to have his account banned

Your You're welcome.

I appreciate your feedback as well thank you

My thoughts exactly.

There was a 12 year old kid scamming people out of money on Instagram a while back. Difference is, the people scammed were knowingly buying from a 12 year old. :facepalm:

He took his act to ebay, too. You can imagine how well that went :eyeroll:...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=2012walkingdead&ftab=AllFeedback

I guess what I'm saying is, kids are .

My thoughts exactly.

i would beat your azz just for fun

Your You're welcome.

I appreciate your feedback as well thank you

First off, I'm glad that this GIJOEISAWESOME-is-really-12 revelation has not impeded our ability to ... well ... act like bickering 12 year olds.

Second, what did I do? :shrug: