• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

This boy's father can hide behind the defense of "my kid did it all on his own", but in the end if things aren't made right to everyone, he's going to be legally responsible for his minor son's actions.

Just laying it out there so he knows what the deal is.

And all you grown men on here can stop crying about some young child treating the back issue marketplace like a -- GASP -- a commodities market. Your mewling about the "pure love" for this "art form" is pretty pathetic.

Bottom line is, the kid's got game and if he wants to, he'll be a dealer in this hobby and a pretty successful one too. But my guess is that he's going to be playing in bigger ponds than this hobby once he gets his feet under him.

Getting a few dollars on a comic forum, does not the next Warren Buffett make.

Wasn't this "kid" banned? He just posted on the PGM Forum - Blue Beetle #1 thread...

He has been banned as of today.

:golfclap:

but would not surprise me in the least if he attempts to sneak back in here somehow.

Yeah, it does not take much to use a proxy server to get a membership here. He'd have to deal with slow connectivity, but he'd still be here (and probably will be if he's getting around this stuff at 12 years old).

This boy's father can hide behind the defense of "my kid did it all on his own", but in the end if things aren't made right to everyone, he's going to be legally responsible for his minor son's actions.

And all you grown men on here can stop crying about some young child treating the back issue marketplace like a -- GASP -- a commodities market. Your mewling about the "pure love" for this "art form" is pretty pathetic.

Bottom line is, the kid's got game and if he wants to, he'll be a dealer in this hobby and a pretty successful one too. But my guess is that he's going to be playing in bigger ponds than this hobby once he gets his feet under him.

For the record as one of the pathetic mewlers, it depresses me when adults turn this art form into a commodities exchange, let alone a twelve year old.

My guess is if he keeps going the way he's going he could end up eventually plying his trade in bigger ponds like Attica or Sing Sing 2c

Aww, you're not so bad for a pathetic mewler. :baiting:

I've been known to take a Quixotic stance on various subjects as well.

:foryou:

Wasn't this "kid" banned? He just posted on the PGM Forum - Blue Beetle #1 thread...

where's the official announcement? we get name change announcements but not banning pronouncements rantrant

where's the official announcement? we get name change announcements but not banning pronouncements rantrant

Not all ban announcements are posted. But if you try to find him, you won't.

For the record as one of the pathetic mewlers, it depresses me when adults turn this art form into a commodities exchange, let alone a twelve year old.

My guess is if he keeps going the way he's going he could end up eventually plying his trade in bigger ponds like Attica or Sing Sing 2c

Aww, you're not so bad for a pathetic mewler. :baiting:

I've been known to take a Quixotic stance on various subjects as well.

:blush: