• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

she

lol

lol

Janet needs to change his name. This happens every few weeks. :)

And ComicDonna too. She's hot and all, even with the beard, but the screen name's gotta go.

want some thoughts on this before I proceed in other threads etc.

Picked up a book from a new seller here on the boards. Book arrived yesterday and found the book had a spine split running about 1/3 of the back cover. Seller had not disclosed this in their thread, nor had they disclosed this when they placed the book in the PGM thread.

Book/price paid was based on the grade given by the seller/and those who gave graves it in the PGM thread.

I contacted the seller this morning regarding the books defect and his reply was that he was not aware of the spine split. He says he sold the book at a loss to me and would not accept a return as he does not want the book, but would buy the book for about $75 less than what I paid him.

There was no return policy on his sales thread. I assume I am SOL unless I go the paypal route.

Thoughts?

Out them here, please.

What kind of dummy posts this when they are 10 posts into 30 unread posts?

doh!

This kind of dummy, individual_without_enough_empathy.

I read and respond as I go along. It's always how I've done it, and it can't be a surprise to anyone by now.

If you don't like it, suck it.

-slym

lol

It would be OK if you added something to the conversation...y'know like RMA used to read/respond & carry on three or four different tangential discussions with separate people, discussing things that arose in a thread - you aren't doing that.

You're just "plus one'ing" day old posts or in this case, 'demanding' something that is readily available & already disclosed.

:/

1) I am not RMA

2) If I had gotten to the end of the thread and seen everything was revealed, I'd have just deleted my posts, but there had to be a few smartass remarks about my posts, so now erasing them is pointless.

3) "demanding" something and asking nicely are two totally different things - notice my exact words here: "Out them here, please."

-slym

Wasn't me. I was responding to it and I was going say that if you want to be a boob, go right ahead. I would quote the doofus response you gave, but I think that might get a wrist slap.

I never said it was you. I didn't name names. Now you sound like a guilty conscience.

Whatever - I post the way I do, and as I mentioned in my post above, after I had seen the answers were already given, I'd have deleted or just changed my posts, except for the fact there were a couple of smartass remarks thrown towards me so changing/erasing them was pointless.

-slym

Picked up a book from a new seller here on the boards. Book arrived yesterday and found the book had a spine split running about 1/3 of the back cover. Seller had not disclosed this in their thread, nor had they disclosed this when they placed the book in the PGM thread.

Book/price paid was based on the grade given by the seller/and those who gave graves it in the PGM thread.

I contacted the seller this morning regarding the books defect and his reply was that he was not aware of the spine split. He says he sold the book at a loss to me and would not accept a return as he does not want the book, but would buy the book for about $75 less than what I paid him.

There was no return policy on his sales thread. I assume I am SOL unless I go the paypal route.

Thoughts?

Out them here, please.

doh!

I read and respond as I go along. It's always how I've done it, and it can't be a surprise to anyone by now.

-slym

lol

It would be OK if you added something to the conversation...y'know like RMA used to read/respond & carry on three or four different tangential discussions with separate people, discussing things that arose in a thread - you aren't doing that.

You're just "plus one'ing" day old posts or in this case, 'demanding' something that is readily available & already disclosed.

1) I am not RMA

2) If I had gotten to the end of the thread and seen everything was revealed, I'd have just deleted my posts, but there had to be a few smartass remarks about my posts, so now erasing them is pointless.

3) "demanding" something and asking nicely are two totally different things - notice my exact words here: "Out them here, please."

-slym

Please stop being a summer's eve poster you big dork.

~Ditch

1) Difficult to tell, what with being called a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and no way to see you are joking

2) I am humping the button on every post, mine included, that don't belong here. I don't want to be accused of cluttering up the Probation Discussion thread, even though I wasn't the one that started ont he off-topic convo. People already think I am a troll due solely to my post count.

Let's stop this now, OK? I apologise if I offended anyone, for any reason.

-slym

Thoughts?

Out them here, please.

doh!

-slym

lol

1) I am not RMA

:hi:

1) Difficult to tell, what with being called a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and no way to see you are joking

2) I am humping the button on every post, mine included, that don't belong here. I don't want to be accused of cluttering up the Probation Discussion thread, even though I wasn't the one that started ont he off-topic convo. People already think I am a troll due solely to my post count.

-slym

This is the general discussion thread.

-slym

Who cares? Slym's gonna post how Slym's gonna post and anyone that doesn't like it can suck it.

Who's house? Slym's house.

6vs54.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

-slym

45983246.jpg

-slym

Who cares? Slym's gonna post how Slym's gonna post and anyone that doesn't like it can suck it.

You got it, boss. That's it exactly.

-slym

-slym

You got it, boss. That's it exactly.

-slym

6vsqh.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker