• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

NP Gresham - refund reversed (check)

JLinguiniii - denied partial refund (check)

Darkstar had something he posted.

Alright, he's clearly an insufficiently_thoughtful_person looking for a fanny rub but got his dough (check)

I suggested he offer me a refund regarding our transaction. I said if he could convince me that his (or his son's) actions were made in good faith he could forget the refund. He didn't even address the issue after I made my case and instead sent me a refund and never responded to my final email.

Did I mention already that this kid is a sociopath?

That's why he fit in so well.

I disagree. A smarter sociopath would still be here 2c

Like you?? :think:

I'm a lover, not a liar :blush:

You're something alright. lol

:acclaim:

Alright, he's clearly an insufficiently_thoughtful_person looking for a fanny rub but got his dough (check)

I suggested he offer me a refund regarding our transaction. I said if he could convince me that his (or his son's) actions were made in good faith he could forget the refund. He didn't even address the issue after I made my case and instead sent me a refund and never responded to my final email.

He not only lied about his age, but his/her gender as well? :o

Edited by erazer

Logan you might want to close it and move it over to the Probation thread, as that is where those polls are tend to be run. I don't think there is a hard rule against running it in here, just think its better to do it there. Also I think a nice concise write up of why he is being nominated would benefit the people who are voting and don't know about the situation, as well as giving something for us to link to for posterity. But yea 2 weeks is standard time, granted it doesn't matter since there is zero chance he doesn't get elected.

Paperheart asked for a return of the refunded amount and got ignored.

finally someone normal....that one is valid

edit

I received a full refund from GIJOE. Or at least, going to, since PayPal is holding it for interest..-.-

i got a rock :tonofbricks:

obmit - (check)

paperheart - NOT ADDRESSED

Edited by bababooey

want some thoughts on this before I proceed in other threads etc.

Picked up a book from a new seller here on the boards. Book arrived yesterday and found the book had a spine split running about 1/3 of the back cover. Seller had not disclosed this in their thread, nor had they disclosed this when they placed the book in the PGM thread.

Book/price paid was based on the grade given by the seller/and those who gave graves it in the PGM thread.

I contacted the seller this morning regarding the books defect and his reply was that he was not aware of the spine split. He says he sold the book at a loss to me and would not accept a return as he does not want the book, but would buy the book for about $75 less than what I paid him.

There was no return policy on his sales thread. I assume I am SOL unless I go the paypal route.

Thoughts?

Edited by jsilverjanet

Paperheart asked for a return of the refunded amount and got ignored.

not ignored, denied. linguini and i hm

want some thoughts on this before I proceed in other threads etc.

Picked up a book from a new seller here on the boards. Book arrived yesterday and found the book had a spine split running about 1/3 of the back cover. Seller had not disclosed this in their thread, nor had they disclosed this when they placed the book in the PGM thread.

Book/price paid was basedof the grade given by the buyer/and those who gave graves it in the PGM thread.

I contacted the seller this morning regarding the books defect and his reply was that he was not aware of the spine split. He says he sold the book at a loss to me and would not accept a return as he does not want the book, but would buy the book for about $75 less than what I paid him.

There was no return policy on his sales thread. I assume I am SOL unless I go the paypal route.

Thoughts?

Actually, it doesn't matter what his return policy is, he sold a book with undisclosed defects that reduce it below the promised grade.

He delivered an item that does not match his description.

I have a question though, what does the section in bold mean? Does he want you to send the book back and he'd give you $75 less than you just paid him? He'd keep $75 for nothing?

No, Jimmy's was a book he sold GIJOE where where a refund was sought by GIJOE but denied by JL (since the printing of the book was disclosed) - nothing due either party

How much you out?

So far your "damages" have Logan's poll at 15 "for" & none "against" HOS.

:popcorn:

No, Jimmy's was a book he sold GIJOE where where a refund was sought by GIJOE but denied by JL (since the printing of the book was disclosed) - nothing due either party

How much you out?

Do the amounts matter, I thought it was how many people he attempted to perpetrate this "lather, rinse, repeat" on?

Also isn't it the length and breadth of the deceptions that are the subject of the HOS voting, both in transactions and in interactions with everyone here. Base dishonesty in dealing but also deceiving everyone in the entire forum about everything, who he is, what he is...everything??

What happened to your poll in the other thread....it's gone.

Logan, I'm sorry. I deleted the Poll in the Probation thread. doh! I had some :baiting: to just let you do it since you started the one here. :sorry:

Just go ahead and start one then. If I do it I'm not putting links or writing anything up. If someone doesn't know this story already they shouldn't be voting. 2c

How much you out?

Do the amounts matter, I thought it was how many people he attempted to perpetrate this "lather, rinse, repeat" on?

Also isn't it the length and breadth of the deceptions that are the subject of the HOS voting, both in transactions and in interactions with everyone here. Base dishonesty in dealing but also deceiving everyone in the entire forum about everything, who he is, what he is...everything??

i was going to respond but this says it best.