• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Actually, I said to one person, in a reply to that one person "if you don't like it, suck it." Not everyone/anyone.

But do go on, please!

:popcorn:

So, what you're telling me is, I CAN'T suck it?

Aw Man.

I would never tell you such a thing.

:foryou:

-slym

Actually, I said to one person, in a reply to that one person "if you don't like it, suck it." Not everyone/anyone.

But do go on, please!

You're right, the post that was deleted by the mods told me to go to hell. Why the hate?

Why did you feel the need to tell me anything about this thread in the first place? I can read, I would have seen the statement I made had already been brought up. I am not as stupid as people apparently think I am. I hadn't read that far yet, give me time to catch up.

:)

-slym

So no one should ever point out the redundancy of any post to a poster? We should all hold our collective breaths until said poster achieves the nirvana that comes with reading the entire thread before posting? Gotcha. Is there a time limit we should allow?

and each and every one of us posting here right now has each taken a ride in that very same Douchatron-5000

I have logged some hot laps. It pulls a little coming out of the third turn.

Never a bad thing when it pulls just a little lol

But do go on, please!

-slym (the troll-person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed)

Aw Man.

2uz8nc4.gif

But do go on, please!

Aw Man.

"Maybe you can still rock it."

"try playing blowie"

"(insert other witty current boardism here)"

I will resist the urge to place the animated gif of the mouse playing the flute here. :angel:

But do go on, please!

Aw Man.

2uz8nc4.gif

No one man can take away another man's right to suck it. That man always has that right... to make it his choice... to enact that right hm

Is that right? :whee:

But do go on, please!

You're right, the post that was deleted by the mods told me to go to hell. Why the hate?

Why did you feel the need to tell me anything about this thread in the first place? I can read, I would have seen the statement I made had already been brought up. I am not as stupid as people apparently think I am. I hadn't read that far yet, give me time to catch up.

So no one should ever point out the redundancy of any post to a poster? We should all hold our collective breaths until said poster achieves the nirvana that comes with reading the entire thread before posting? Gotcha. Is there a time limit we should allow?

A few minutes, at least.

-slym

But do go on, please!

A few minutes, at least.

-slym

Yes a moment of silence .... :foryou:

But do go on, please!

A few minutes, at least.

-slym

Perhaps a few minutes on the part of said poster, prior to clicking send, might also be in order?

But do go on, please!

A few minutes, at least.

-slym

Perhaps a few minutes on the part of said poster, prior to clicking send, might also be in order?

Are you saying that as the "pot" or the "kettle"... or the other "pot" ? :foryou:

But do go on, please!

A few minutes, at least.

I respond as I read along. So, me just sitting in front of the reply screen waiting a few minutes won't change anything.

;)

-slym