• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel UK Price Variants
16 16

2,571 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 6:46 PM, Pantodude said:

Mine eyes have seen the GLORY of . . . .(thumbsu  Thank you

I only put some of the pics of Grails.  It's a super complete collection of Marvel.  It's so cool to see such a nice UK collection.  It's special.

Edited by gadzukes

On 11/16/2021 at 11:32 PM, gadzukes said:

The Ian Penman collection is INSANELY nice.

It should be considered a Pedigree collection for Pence.

I dont think so, everyone here has these type of books, these are all we had 

On 11/16/2021 at 11:57 PM, gadzukes said:

I only put some of the pics of Grails.  It's a super complete collection of DC & Marvel.  It's so cool to see such a nice UK collection.  It's special.

I thought it was rather incomplete tbh especially DC books and only a few runs of the key titles, load of gaps in minor titles.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:18 PM, Kevin.J said:

I dont think so, everyone here has these type of books, these are all we had 

I guess I'm excited because as an American I have never seen so many Pence copies in a collection.

To me it's rare and exciting.  I guess it's ho hum across the pond.  Kevin, does your collection look like this?

If so... :golfclap:

Edited by gadzukes

On 11/17/2021 at 12:25 AM, gadzukes said:

I guess I'm excited because as an American I have never seen so many Pence copies in a collection.

To me it's rare and exciting.  I guess it's ho hum across the pond.

Well its not ho hum, its got some nice keys, I am excited by it too as I liked the prices of the job lot type books, I may put a few in myself to make some space.

Some books really knocked it out the park, the Surfers did well ( cents) but the early FFs were great

On 11/17/2021 at 12:27 AM, gadzukes said:

I mostly skipped over the DC so I could look at the Marvel, but I did see quite a lot of DC

Yeah but lots of missing issues too, they split the Showcase issues up and put them with their title counterparts and that cost them I think, although £1200 for a rough 22 made me happy

On 11/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, Kevin.J said:

Well its not ho hum, its got some nice keys, I am excited by it too as I liked the prices of the job lot type books, I may put a few in myself to make some space.

Some books really knocked it out the park, the Surfers did well ( cents) but the early FFs were great

If you have a little time, would you post some of the prices realized from the pence grails?

On 11/17/2021 at 12:32 AM, gadzukes said:

If you have a little time, would you post some of the prices realized from the pence grails?

Cant really remember all,

HOM 92 was 900

B&B 54 was 450

FF1 was 8.5k, 2-4 were 1200, FF5 was 10k, FF48, was 3.7k, 50 was 900 and the other keys around this area were 400 -500, FF52 type stuff

Surfer 1, 3 & 4 were 750, 580, 980

TTA 27 was 2.4k seemed to go well for a Stan sig inside ( he was known to have interviewed Stan so assume genuine

Some books here were cents and the prices are in Pounds not Dollars

I think tomorrow will be better with the Spideys, #1 is nice and is the Xmen 1 and TOS 39

On 11/16/2021 at 7:45 PM, Kevin.J said:

Cant really remember all,

HOM 92 was 900

B&B 54 was 450

FF1 was 8.5k, 2-4 were 1200, FF5 was 10k, FF48, was 3.7k, 50 was 900 and the other keys around this area were 400 -500, FF52 type stuff

Surfer 1, 3 & 4 were 750, 580, 980

TTA 27 was 2.4k seemed to go well for a Stan sig inside ( he was known to have interviewed Stan so assume genuine

Some books here were cents and the prices are in Pounds not Dollars

I think tomorrow will be better with the Spideys, #1 is nice and is the Xmen 1 and TOS 39

thx.  Gotta figure out the price conversion now haha

DD#1 went for £7,200 - I just missed the final screen shot - add the 26.4% and that's £9,100 for a pence copy ('verified' Stan signature) :)

dd.thumb.PNG.26bcbaecdcadbeeb54daddaab441398e.PNG

I'm heading out now, but Kev and Neil are watching as I'm sure are others. Someone try to catch a screen shot of ASM#1 and AF#15 if you can.... :wishluck: