• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 27 on Clink (Blue 2.5) for $450K

46 posts in this topic

Tec 27 on Clink (Blue 2.5) for $450K

It's been a while since I recall seeing a complete, blue-label copy of Tec 27 up for sale at auction or online. 

Perhaps that motivated this new listing on Clink

Tec 27 on Clink

Pretty big price, pretty (and big) book. 

If not for the spine split, my hunch is it would grade notably higher (4.5?)...

Thoughts? Comments?

Edited by Dr Carl

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

aren't we all :smile:

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

No

Yes. I'm Leroy Harper and I'm addicted to Pre-Robin Detective Batman covers. I can't help it. I constantly overpay and the darn things keep going up in value. 

31 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

Yes. I'm Leroy Harper and I'm addicted to Pre-Robin Detective Batman covers. I can't help it. I constantly overpay and the darn things keep going up in value. 

:whatthe: All this time I thought you were this Leroy.

newsstand-19 Batman-Superman-1.jpg

46 minutes ago, Primetime said:

I got to party with it and Gator at SDCC 2009. Asking price was a whopping $95k then :whatthe:

IMG_0224.JPG

Thats what you get for being cheap Ben. I think you could have got it for 85k your as bad as that woowoo guy:whistle:

Edited by woowoo

48 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Thats what you get for being cheap Ben. I think you could have got it for 85k your as bad as that woowoo guy:whistle:

Well hold on Harold. I never said I wasn't willing to buy it at the time. Besides, a month prior I had just bought a 5.0 Tec 31 from Gator for 2009 FMV prices lol :nyah:

3 minutes ago, Primetime said:

Well hold on Harold. I never said I wasn't willing to buy it at the time. Besides, a month prior I had just bought a 5.0 Tec 31 from Gator for 2009 FMV prices lol :nyah:

:whatthe: 2009 that works for me now guess I have no choice :facepalm: Why would you take a 31 over a 27 :screwy: :roflmao:

Edited by woowoo

Never regret the past. Looking forward for me the Berk slight 6.5 tec27 looks like an attractive POS. The current exponential growth on universal grade GA grails has created a huge divide beween blue and purple lables. This slight book could later turn up on a blue conserved holder and thus sell at a significantly higher price point. If one just had the moolah.

if, if, if ...