• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it Time We Knocked Hate on the Head? ? ? ?

Is it Time We Knocked Hate on The Head?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Has 'Hate' Become Boring?

• Yes, there are no hate jokes left in the world. Stop now 😃
    • No, we've barely touched the surface of available hate - keep going 😠
    • I hate you for asking 😈

194 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Foley said:

I just found out that groundhogs are marmots. Never knew that. Also, groundhogs and woodchucks are the same thing. huh.

Did you also find out how much ground a groundhog could grind if a groundhog could grind ground?

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Did you also find out how much ground a groundhog could grind if a groundhog could grind ground?

hm That's one for the ages.

You know what else are all the same things?

Cougar = Mountain Lion = Puma = Panther = Catamount

All the same. 

@porcupine48 A grinder (meatball) was the first thing that came to mind as well, but I thought that was a New England term lol

5 minutes ago, Foley said:

You know what else are all the same things?

Cougar = Mountain Lion = Puma = Panther = Catamount

All the same. 

I did know that.  I have a rug on the wall of one I shot in Arizona in 1984.  They also wander the streets here, looking for spare housecats and dogs.  Luckily, no children have been harmed yet.

I log out for 10 minutes to eat me dinner, log back in and my thread has been hijacked by the rat pack! ?

I quite like that actually :smile:

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I did know that.  I have a rug on the wall of one I shot in Arizona in 1984.  They also wander the streets here, looking for spare housecats and dogs.  Luckily, no children have been harmed yet.

That's crazy. I have heard of them attacking mountain bikers, hikers etc. Luckily, there's no large predators to worry about here in Ireland. 

There was this deranged otter a few years back though. Luckily he got his head stuck in a bag of potato chips and was soon captured.

http://www.thejournal.ie/otter-lunacy-in-co-clare-as-farmer-rescues-frightened-animal-123432-Apr2011/#slide-slideshow7

13 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

oi.jpg

Whatever happened to Garry Bushell? He was the sort who would ask questions like "how many posts does it take for a thread to become popular around here?"

Garry Bushell......

I enjoy goofing around here with Jimmers and everyone as much as my hatred of voles is a bottomless pit.

It's a polar opposite, Likefro / Hatefro thing.

4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I enjoy goofing around here with Jimmers and everyone as much as my hatred of voles is a bottomless pit.

It's a polar opposite, Likefro / Hatefro thing.

What else can we do on a Friday? 

:headbang:

22 hours ago, lizards2 said:
23 hours ago, Likefro said:
On 3/24/2017 at 0:55 PM, Ken Aldred said:

I might change temporarily into his evil mirror image opposite, Hatefro.   hm

Oooh! I like it

Can Jackwagonfro be far behind?  :D

He wears many hats