• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it Time We Knocked Hate on the Head? ? ? ?

Is it Time We Knocked Hate on The Head?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Has 'Hate' Become Boring?

• Yes, there are no hate jokes left in the world. Stop now 😃
    • No, we've barely touched the surface of available hate - keep going 😠
    • I hate you for asking 😈

194 posts in this topic

Just now, Marwood & I said:
54 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Oops - and Jerkfro

Whichfro?

Just seeing if I can get 'I hate you for asking' into double figures.

9 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

Sorry, Muggins told me you had a sense of humour Kav. I hate being misinformed! Muggins!

Other people have senses of humor too-maybe you could tell them their posts don't make sense because they are imbeciles.

I might change temporarily into his evil mirror image opposite, Hatefro.   hm

Edited by Ken Aldred

10 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I might change temporarily into his evil mirror image opposite, Hatefro.   hm

What if someone takes @Ken Aldred while you're away though Ken?

16 minutes ago, Likefro said:
2 hours ago, Marwood & I said:
3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Oops - and Jerkfro

Whichfro?

Likefro

Oh, Thatfro!

12 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

bum

Wrong thread, Jimmers. :baiting:

A not particularly Sisyphean attempt on my part to dumb things down.

30 minutes ago, kav said:
10 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

Sorry, Muggins told me you had a sense of humour Kav. I hate being misinformed! Muggins!

Other people have senses of humor too-maybe you could tell them their posts don't make sense because they are imbeciles

Now I'm not feeling the warm smiley face banter from that post at all Kav. Are we still friends or what? :foryou:

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:
12 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

bum

Are you saying things were high brow Ken?

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Now I'm not feeling the warm smiley face banter from that post at all Kav. Are we still friends or what? :foryou:

yep i was just joking around lol plus it rattled some cages

45 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

43 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Are you saying things were high brow Ken?

Nah.  Just that it's very easy for me to roll a boulder downhill in that direction. Natural talent.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Just now, kav said:
4 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

yep i was just joking around lol plus it rattled some cages

Phew, I'm pleased. I knew all along you had a sense of humour and would respond in kind to my playful dig eventually. Especially since Muggins and I were so very kind to you on the good ship FDQE2 all those days ago. 

Since you have raised the 'N' word however, and in continued support of the search for the causes of hate, I have fed your irksome newbie theme jest into the Board Member Worthometer.

In the spirit of fairness I have fed the data into both the old and the new board data engines. The results are shown below:

a.thumb.PNG.3bd3a8c3800e25bf5b745632e6d45c12.PNG

b.thumb.PNG.3e31455c5bf7439a4b24c926bd6c0391.PNG

Now I know for sure that you have a sense of humour Kav, here’s your chance to shine!

I hate the new boards!

:headbang::foryou:(thumbsu:headbang:

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Phew, I'm pleased. I knew all along you had a sense of humour and would respond in kind to my playful dig eventually. Especially since Muggins and I were so very kind to you on the good ship FDQE2 all those days ago. 

Since you have raised the 'N' word however, and in continued support of the search for the causes of hate, I have fed your irksome newbie theme jest into the Board Member Worthometer.

In the spirit of fairness I have fed the data into both the old and the new board data engines. The results are shown below:

Now I know for sure that you have a sense of humour Kav, here’s your chance to shine!

I hate the new boards!

-ahem- ok well first I would like to thank you all for being here.  I had a lot of things to say, but I scrapped all that and decided to just keep it simple.  It's not easy being funny.  It takes constant work, and sometimes your jokes fall flat.  But when they do fall flat, you have two choices, stop joking or pick yourself up off the ground and let another zinger fly.  Ms Muggins was crucial in helping me learn that.  

4 minutes ago, kav said:

-ahem- ok well first I would like to thank you all for being here.  I had a lot of things to say, but I scrapped all that and decided to just keep it simple.  It's not easy being funny.  It takes constant work, and sometimes your jokes fall flat.  But when they do fall flat, you have two choices, stop joking or pick yourself up off the ground and let another zinger fly.  Ms Muggins was crucial in helping me learn that.  

A one in eighty five strike rate aint bad so I'm going to carry on. Come with me Kav, come with me!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Marwood & I said:

I hate the new boards!

Where do we put old board members on new accounts? hm

1 minute ago, Architecht said:

Where do we put old board members on new accounts? hm

Not sure, you'd have to ask one Arch.