• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!
4 4

112 posts in this topic

Zago 2- 8.5 to 9.0- $600- SOLD VIA PM TOTO  

I have had a few copies of this book. This is by far the nicest. Really pretty.  This book was pressed but it really already looked just like this before it was pressed. The "discoloration" you see on the inside fc is just the ink bleed through of the green background. Recent GPA sales have been a little crazy high and sort of low with a 9.0 selling for over $1500 and an 8.0 selling for a little under $400. I think at $600 you will be in good shape. If nobody buys this it's headed on a round trip to Sarasota :)

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:41 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Seven Seas 6- CGC 2.0 (OW)- $450

Book is solid and has good color. Just worn. This is priced under the Fair/Good raw with moisture damage on eBay. :baiting:

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

I belong to the camp that likes Seven Seas #6 more than SS #4 (and there are many of us).  They're both great covers, of course, and that's why I could never understand the huge discrepancy between the respective values.  I'm just glad the market has left the #6 as the least expensive of the two.  Still, I believe an equaling-out of their values is likely sometime in the future.