• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!
4 4

112 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jo-Jo Comics 25- CGC 7.5 (OW)- $1980

Selling for what I have in it to help offset recent purchases. Amazing Fox GGA book. Tied for 3rd out of 20 copies in census. The cover is credited to Matt Baker by pretty much everybody and I agree.

This book is glossy and vibrant and feels exceptional. If not for the chip in the corner and light dust shadow it would be 9.0 or better.

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_7294.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

I'll take it please. Jo-Jo Comics # 25 CGC 7.5. Thanks

On 4/4/2017 at 6:36 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Zago 2- 8.5 to 9.0- $600- SOLD VIA PM TOTO  

I have had a few copies of this book. This is by far the nicest. Really pretty.  This book was pressed but it really already looked just like this before it was pressed. The "discoloration" you see on the inside fc is just the ink bleed through of the green background. Recent GPA sales have been a little crazy high and sort of low with a 9.0 selling for over $1500 and an 8.0 selling for a little under $400. I think at $600 you will be in good shape. If nobody buys this it's headed on a round trip to Sarasota :)

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

SOLD VIA PM TO TOTO

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:17 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Archie Comics 17- Hi-grade copy- 7.5 easy- $600- SOLD!!

This is a beautiful, glossy and flat copy with great page quality. My plan was to have it graded- not sure a press would be needed here at all it is so nice. Great Betty & Veronica artwork. I hate to let this one go but man, I really gotta cover some of these recent purchases.

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

Wowzers! glad this is sold and gone can not take the temptation!!!

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:52 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Strange Terrors 6- 7.5- SOLD

Really tough issue in grade. Super classic bondage book. I tried to get enough pictures of this book to show how unusually nice it is for one of these 3 in 1s. 

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

Wowzers !!! glad I missed this sale, great thread Rick