• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!
4 4

112 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

I belong to the camp that likes Seven Seas #6 more than SS #4 (and there are many of us).  They're both great covers, of course, and that's why I could never understand the huge discrepancy between the respective values.  I'm just glad the market has left the #6 as the least expensive of the two.  Still, I believe an equaling-out of their values is likely sometime in the future. 

That Seven Seas 6 keeps pulling me back

Teen-Age Temptations 9- 1.8- $75-SOLD!

This book is chock full of some of the best interior Baker romance art I've seen. Really good stuff. Cover ain't bad either. First couple pages have two holes in them. I tried to highlight flaws in pics. A chance to get one of the best for a low price. :foryou:

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Jo-Jo Comics 25- CGC 7.5 (OW)- $1980- SOLD!!

Selling for what I have in it to help offset recent purchases. Amazing Fox GGA book. Tied for 3rd out of 20 copies in census. The cover is credited to Matt Baker by pretty much everybody and I agree.

This book is glossy and vibrant and feels exceptional. If not for the chip in the corner and light dust shadow it would be 9.0 or better.

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_7294.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff