• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!
4 4

112 posts in this topic

Raw shipment is $7 US and $15 for Canada

Shipment is Priority $15 US and $28 Canada for slabs  

No List or Probation Folks.

No returns on graded books.

I am not interested in any trades unless it is for Junior Comics 14, Mystery Men 10 or a 3.0 or better copy of Teen-Age Romances 45.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Hi Rick, sorry to bust up the party. The books listed on eBay cannot be promoted in this section of the boards. 

This is area is for books that are not listed anywhere else. 

Please cut cut that block of eBay books and paste them into a new thread in the proper section. 

Thanks my friend. :foryou: 

Andy

Archie Comics 17- Hi-grade copy- 7.5 easy- $600- SOLD!!

This is a beautiful, glossy and flat copy with great page quality. My plan was to have it graded- not sure a press would be needed here at all it is so nice. Great Betty & Veronica artwork. I hate to let this one go but man, I really gotta cover some of these recent purchases.

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Archie Comics 17- Hi-grade copy- 7.5 easy- $600

This is a beautiful, glossy and flat copy with great page quality. My plan was to have it graded- not sure a press would be needed here at all it is so nice. Great Betty & Veronica artwork. I hate to let this one go but man, I really gotta cover some of these recent purchases.

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

Sold sacentaur PM