• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
3 3

239 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, catrick339 said:

All  right,   I'm  back  at it.

Baby  Huey  13

Some  general  wear,  1"  tear  lower  BC,  small piece out upper RH  FC. 

Otherwise  a solid  tight  copy  with white pages

Asking  $12

bf9bCiG.jpg

Take it!  My dad's name is Hugh - so will make for a good birthday gift.

Good morning  panelologists!

Off  to  the nearest  flea market,    I've  heard  rumors  of  a  fellow  selling  comics.

I'll be  back   by midafternoon,  I have  twenty five  or  so  comics  I'd like to get listed  today.  

Same  mix  as  I've  been running,   some  adventure,  a few DC  war,  teen humor,   general  humor,   precode  horror,     DC  and oddball romance.

I should  be  ready  to  roll  by  5 PM  or  thereabouts,   loosen up your sniping  fingers!

See  you all then,   provided  skypinkblu   hasn't   pumped  all the  money out of the Boards,    lol

(I  DO  admire  her  threads,    even  when  she's  selling  blah  titles  like  Superboy,  :D )

31 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Good morning  panelologists!

Off  to  the nearest  flea market,    I've  heard  rumors  of  a  fellow  selling  comics.

I'll be  back   by midafternoon,  I have  twenty five  or  so  comics  I'd like to get listed  today.  

Same  mix  as  I've  been running,   some  adventure,  a few DC  war,  teen humor,   general  humor,   precode  horror,     DC  and oddball romance.

I should  be  ready  to  roll  by  5 PM  or  thereabouts,   loosen up your sniping  fingers!

See  you all then,   provided  skypinkblu   hasn't   pumped  all the  money out of the Boards,    lol

(I  DO  admire  her  threads,    even  when  she's  selling  blah  titles  like  Superboy,  :D )

Just remember Obi Wan;) that Superboy belongs to Superman;) Your Fav;) 

Good luck at the flea market, bring me home something I need desperately:)

G'dafternoon.

Well the day  was  a total bust comicswise,   but  I  grabbed  a  splash  page  from  an issue of ALF,   so  it  wasn't  a complete  loss.

Here's  a placeholder,   my beloved  is  preparing dinner,   so  I won't start  major posting until  after  we've eaten.

This Magazine  Is Haunted 4,  rough reader.

Beat  but complete  issue,  with  plenty  of general wear,    water  stains, and rusty  staples  with  a  bit  of  migration.   Solid  enough  copy,  a decent reader  as long  as  you  don't mind  the  musty  smell.   Not  horrid  but it's  definitely  there. 

Asking $25

dgYGgAb.jpg

All right,   time  for one more:

Homer  The Happy  Ghost 17

Hey,  there's that  DeCarlo  fellow  again!    another  bright,   clean   copy.  Flat  and square,  tight with white pages.   Couple  fair  sized  dogears  lower  RH  FC,  and  a  good sized  light  dust  shadow  upper BC.  

Pretty  copy  for $30

yBJNBr9.jpg

Journey  Into  Unknown  Worlds 7

Classic  6 page  story  "Planet of Terror"  by the great Basil  Wolverton  in  this  issue.

This  copy  is  pretty  durned nice,   flat  and square,    good  gloss,   tight  with  white pages.   Really,  just   bit  of general wear,   and  a small corner  off upper  LH  FC,   matching piece  off upper  RH  BC.   Back  cover  has  a  bit  of halo  yellowing  around perimeter,   some  minor  wear  along spine.

All  this,   and  an electrocution  on the cover  to boot!

Asking  $200

6YzXDbM.jpg

Bobby Benson's  B-Bar-B Riders 10

Cover  by   Ayers,   plenty  of  good  western  action in this issue. 

Bit  of spine roll,    bit of general  wear.  Decent  enough  copy,  tight with  white pages.

Asking $15

srVDRLf.jpg

Felix The Cat 62

Chip out  upper  LH  FC,   some  general  wear,   tight with white pages.  Dust  shadow  upper  BC. 

Pretty  decent  copy  for $10

X96wdUG.jpg

Incredible  Science  Fiction 30

First  issue  of  this  new  title,   continued  from   Weird Science  Fantasy.

Tremendous  Jack  Davis  cover  on  a sharp  copy.  There's  a dogear lower  RH  FC  that barely breaks  color,   and  a bit  of  general  wear,   and  that's basically it.  Great  gloss,    flat,  square,  clean,   tight  spine  and CF,  and  bone  white pages.

I want   $100  for  this beauty,   firm.

5DM4jLt.jpg

Freckles  and his Friends 8

Tape  at  staples,   some  wear  along  spine,  otherwise  solid with white  pages.

$12  takes it.  SOLD!

by49yhk.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Leroy 1

Flat  and  clean,  but there's  a  water  stain  across lower  and LH  BC.  Bit  more  along  lower  FC.   Tight  with  white  pages.

$20  takes it.   SOLD!

aMzL9V4.jpg

Edited by catrick339

The  Thing 16

Classic  Charlton  precode horror.

Some  general  wear,    small  split  lower   spine,   bit  of  light soiling  upper  spine  BC.   Solid  tight  copy,    with  white pages.

$60  takes it home

TIIJa9h.jpg

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Leroy 1

Flat  and  clean,  but there's  a  water  stain  across lower  and LH  BC.  Bit  more  along  lower  FC.   Tight  with  white  pages.

$20  takes it.

aMzL9V4.jpg

I'll take it

Our  Gang 28

More  Kelly  and  Barks  hi-jinx!

Bit  of  spine  roll,    some  general  wear,   ink  names  FC,  otherwise  tight  with  offwhite  pages. 

Asking  $12

GZyh6sA.jpg