• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
3 3

239 posts in this topic

Archie  Comics 28

Some   rotten  little nine  year  old  penciled  in  beards  and mustaches  on   Our   Heroes,   I think  most  of it  could  be lifted  off  with  a soft  eraser  and an eraser shield,  but  I  didn't  care  to try.   Corner  off lower  RH  FC  to boot  Interior  is nice,  tight  with  white  pages.

Nice  reader for $35

Aqi7Mez.jpg

Girls' Love  Stories 63

Flat  clean  glossy  copy,  bit  of general  wear.   Tight  spine  and  CF,   with white pages.,

Asking  $25  for  a pretty  copy   SOLD!

HlHwQYF.jpg

...and  man,  is  our   black haired  Hero  angry!  Well,   it's  obvious  that the blonde  has a cold,  cold  heart. 

Edited by catrick339

Our Army At War 52

Gorgeous  copy...if you don't  count  that  1"  tear  lower  BC  near  spine...or  that  small corner  off lower  BC....sigh...

Otherwise  flat  and  glossy,   clean  and square,  tight  with  white  pages.

Asking  $20  for  nice  book  with  a   couple big  flaws.

nVBPglh.jpg

Edited by catrick339

All right,   you  win.   If  Teen  Humor  is  what's  going   to sell,   then  Teen  Humor  is  what  I'll list.

Dixie Dugan 11

How  can  you  go  wrong  when  they're offering  up  Clean Comics  For  Everyone!

Flat  and tight,   white  pages,   just    a bit of general wear. 

$25  takes it home

l2HIYaS.jpg

Wilbur  Comics 23

Bit  of  general  wear,     a little light soiling  along  lower  BC,   otherwise  flat  and tight,   offwhite pages. 

All Wilbur  except for one  Katy  Keene  story. 

Take it for $25

HOamSQn.jpg

Betty and Veronica  Annual 2

Tear  on  FC  at  LH,  general  wear,   as bit of the usual   spine  roll  apparent  on  most  squarebounds.    Interior is nice,  tight  with  white pages.    96 page interior  count,  plus  covers makes  an even 100,   so this  book  should  be  complete,   with  no  markings  inside  that I noticed.

Let's  try it at straight out  "G",    asking  $50

Uw8SGU3.jpg

Patsy Walker 23

Plenty  of  general  wear,   and the last  eight or nine leaves  have  a horizontal  tear,  touches  the  art on  a  few pages.  Tight  spine,    upper  staple  is pulled  on CF,  white pages.

Asking  $25

RKnDDMj.jpg

Well,   that  recliner  was  more  comfy  than  I  had  anticipated.

Done  for  the evening,  back  tomorrow for the last  push.

In  the  meanwhile,  here's  your  gift  for  being  so patient.

BUILD YOUR  OWN BUNDLE!

TAKE  ANY  THREE OR  MORE  UNSOLD  BOOKS   AND  TAKE  20 PERCENT OFF!

Gotta  be  three or  more,   but  absolutely  everything  left  unsold  can  be  tossed  into  the mix.

PM  me,  or just  post  the three titles  with  the original    asking  price,   and  apply  your  discount. 

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Girls' Love  Stories 63

Flat  clean  glossy  copy,  bit  of general  wear.   Tight  spine  and  CF,   with white pages.,

Asking  $25  for  a pretty  copy

HlHwQYF.jpg

...and  man,  is  our   black haired  Hero  angry!  Well,   it's  obvious  that the blonde  has a cold,  cold  heart. 

:takeit:

SO!  Early  yesterday  afternoon   an  old  friend  from  the other side  of  the  state  calls up  and  tells  us he's on his way  with  a six  pound  ham,   Yukon  Gold  potatoes,  and  twelve  Bell's  Oberon  beers. 

One  thing led  to  another,   and  we  ended up  dining,  drinking,   and  talking  until  the wee hours.   A great evening,  but  I never  did  manage  to  get  back   to the computer.

Here's  a  couple  early birds,   and  there  WILL  be  some  more listing  this evening. 

Sad Sack 18

Transverse  spine roll,  general  wear.  Some  tears  along  spine  BC.  Tight  spine  and CF,   white pages.

Asking  $5

OOue4tt.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Strange Suspense Stories 16

Light  sub-style  crease  FC,    tiny  chip off   lower  RH FC, 1/2"  tear  upper  FC,  two  small  tears  upper  BC.   Otherwise  glossy,  clean,   tight  spine  and CF,  white pages.   This  is  a  rerun  from   an  earlier  thread,   so  I'm  offering it up cheap.

Asking $35

0tUnMXH.jpg

Four Color  91   Santa  Claus  Funnies

Walt  Kelly   art.

General  wear,   piece of  tape  on  lower  spine,     name  stamped  FC.

Tight  spine  and  CF,  cream  - offwhite  pages.

Asking   $20

nKphfZp.jpg

Edited by catrick339
wrong scan, it's early, LOL

8 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Four Color  91   Santa  Claus  Funnies

Walt  Kelly   art.

General  wear,   piece of  tape  on  lower  spine,     name  stamped  FC.

Tight  spine  and  CF,  cream  - offwhite  pages.

Asking   $20

nKphfZp.jpg

spooky!

So!    Nobody  liked  the  BUILD YOUR OWN  BUNDLE,     and  nobody  cared  for my  three  early  birds.

Tough  crowd,    lol

Hoot  Gibson  5 (#1)

Well  whaddya  know?   A  Fox  Western!

Color  photo  FC,     B & W  photo  BC.  Y'know,   I haven't  actually  SEEN  a  Hoot  Gibson  film  since  I   was  a  youngster.

Solid  copy  with    a modest  amount  of  general  wear,  plus  the   dogears  lower  RH  FC.  Quarter  inch  tear  near  the top  point  of  the dogears.    Tight  spine  and  CF,   offwhite pages.  

Asking   $35

IMNRSz4.jpg

Captain Atom 88

Classic  Ditko!  Nightshade  back up  story by  Jim  Aparo!

And  this  is  a durned  fine  copy.   Flat,   square,   clean,   glossy,    tight  spine  and  CF,   and  none  white  pages.   Upper  staple  has  a  bit  of  rust,   but  I  don't  see  any migration,   and  there  are  a couple  rubs  on  BC  along  spine at  the staples.   

Pretty  durned  nice  copy  for $25

XW9Nj9H.jpg

Hedy  of  Hollywood 45

Corner off  upper  RH  FC and  a matching  corner off  first  leaf,   chip out lower  edge  FC.  FC  and  BC  are both  yellowed  up  pretty  strongly.  Tight  with  cream - offwhite pages. 

Asking  $15  SOLD!

aiiWyuo.jpg

Edited by catrick339