• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
3 3

239 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

The Purple  Claw 3

Plenty  of  gloss  on this  lower  grade but  solid copy.    Touch  of spine/stacking  roll,   1"  split upper spine,   small piece out lower  RH  FC.   Tight spine  and  CF,  cream - offwhite pages.  

Asking  $30

tKUso6C.jpg

:takeit:

All right Gang,   I'm   heading  out  to  an auction  featuring  some comics,   wish  me luck.   I should  be  back  for  some  more listing this evening by

9 PM  with any luck.  

See you then!

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Junior Miss 28

Another    late 40's  Timely   teen humor  book,  a bit more obscure  than most of them.

Flat  and square enough,   but  general  wear,  light water along  bottom  edge    couple small corners off FC.  Cover  is tight  on the single  staple,  but  the CF  is loose. 

This is a rerun  from  a previous thread,   take it for $10

WwzhEKk.jpg

Junior Miss 28  

Take it

fist-pump-baby-yes-ill-take-it.jpg

Edited by path4play

Well,  the  auction was  a bust,   a couple hundred  drek   moderns.   Oh  well,   back  to the fun stuff!

Archie  16  is SOLD!  

Thanks  Patriot!

Junior Miss 28 is SOLD!

Thanks  path4!

Beware 15  (1953  edition)

Tape  along  entire  spine  inside cover,    some pieces  of  paper  missing  along the spine  (explains the tape,  doesn't it? :D )

and a couple  chips out along upper  edge FC. 

Displays  very  nicely  for  a lowgrader,   with decent  gloss.  Lays flat,   tight spine and CF,  white pages.  

Snag   a pretty reader for $35  SOLD!

HZLe8K3.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Suzie Comics 75

And  it's beauty....with  a small issue.

Tight,   flat,   square,   clean,   tight spine  and CF  with bone  white pages.   Five  Suzies,   a  Ginger,   and  a Katy  Keene  in this issue.

Bit  of  general  wear,  and here's the issue:  Both  staples  are rusty,   with  a bit of migration  on the upper,   and a bit more on the lower.    Can 't see it on the front  cover   but obvious  on the back.   Nothing  too  nasty,   comes no where near  the art,   but it's there.

Asking    $35 SOLD!

LIx7tOk.jpg

Edited by catrick339

My  Love  Memoirs 10

Dandy  Fox  romance,   with  tape  at the staples,   couple  water  spots  upper LH FC,   and  some general wear.  Couple  small holes  through  book  where  I  removed  a pair of bonus  staples,  somebody  was  a belt-and-suspenders  type,   lol

Flat  and square,  tight with cream - offwhite pages. 

Yours  for $15  SOLD!

MKOc0XR.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Adventures  into  Terror 4

Plenty  of general wear,     sub  style  crease FC,   and light  water  with some  gray  foxing  on the BC.

Flat  and square enough,  tight  with  cream - offwhite pages.

Solid  reader for $35  SOLD!

2BzS8GD.jpg

Edited by catrick339

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Adventures  into  Terror 4

Plenty  of general wear,     sub  style  crease FC,   and light  water  with some  gray  foxing  on the BC.

Flat  and square enough,  tight  with  cream - offwhite pages.

Solid  reader for $35

2BzS8GD.jpg

I'll take it

Adventures of Bob  Hope 29

There's  Bob,  surrounded  as usual  with  a coterie  of  gorgeous   gals,   drawn  by  the great Bob Oskner.

They're  gorgeous,  this copy  is gorgeous,  which leaves ol'  Ski  Nose  out  in the cold,  lol

Flat,  clean,  square,   glossy,   tight,   white  pages,  and  an even dozen  Oskner Gals,   what's not to love?

Asking $50

eCfiREW.jpg