• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC's TITANS on HBO Max
1 1

278 posts in this topic

Much like the Titans season 1 approach to Batman, season 4 has still only referred to Superman by name and has not yet revealed him in the flesh. While the absence of any casting information would suggest this trend will continue, Beast Boy actor Potter has his own ideas on who should play the iconic role. In a recent interview with Looper, Potter was asked who should play the show’s version of Superman in the event he makes an appearance. Potter was adamant that the DC Universe’s Henry Cavill is the perfect choice. Check out his comments below:

"It's hard to top [Henry] Cavill. He's such a perfect Superman and — spoiler alert for the DC Universe fans — he's back. I don't think there's a better candidate than Cavill."

Unwatchable show for me. Very little action. Writing is lame. Storyline all over the place. Much better back in Gotham. 
first 3 seasons were pretty good. Hoping if there is a season 5, it gets better. :wishluck:

Edited by g-man

Dave Bautista’s pursuit to play Bane is over. The actor revealed in April 2021 at JusticeCon that he met with Warner Bros. to demand he play the Batman villain in an upcoming movie. Bautista said at the time, “I’m not kidding. They were a little like, ‘Woah, we’re not even casting Bane.’ I was like ‘I don’t care, I’m playing him.’” Now that Bautista’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” director James Gunn is in charge of DC Studios along with Peter Safran, some fans have thought the actor’s goal of playing Bane might get fulfilled. That won’t be the case, Bautista confirmed in a new interview with Insider.

“I have had conversations with James about that,” Bautista said, “but I think the direction he’s leaning in, completely rebooting that whole universe, he’s starting from scratch and starting younger and fresher and I think you need to do that. I think for the DC Universe to be revived, you need to start from scratch, and I think you need to start with younger actors. You need to start to plan for the next 15 years, and I just don’t think you can do that with me. And I understand that.

Bautista added, “I have to say that I appreciate that because I don’t want to play a character that I can’t bring justice to it. I don’t think at this point in my career that I can bring justice to Bane anymore. I just don’t know if I could handle the physical part, and I don’t think I would have the longevity to plan ahead for films. So, I just don’t know if I’d be that guy.”

I really liked , Episode 9, "Dude, Where's My Gar? with B’wana/Freedom Beast. He mentioned Buddy Baker aka Animal Man and was hoping to see him show up, that would have been cool! Beast Boy’s journey into the Red was highlighted by the glimpses of the Flash and Swamp thing. Not sure who that was supposed to be that said “ I see you!” and Gar waved back, but a fun episode nonetheless. (thumbsu

edit: it was Grant Morrison. :headbang:

Edited by Jayman