• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Starlin hates CGC!
3 3

819 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I'll be signing comics for free in SDCC, WW Chicago and Baltimore

I'll be signing for free at work later this afternoon, but if anyone comes to me with books in a window bag, I'm eating the books right in front of them while they cry. Nerds!

7 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I'll be signing for free at work later this afternoon, but if anyone comes to me with books in a window bag, I'm eating the books right in front of them while they cry. Nerds!

1qhf89.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Edited by seanfingh
removed boobies

10 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Keep the buck, I'm doing this for free, out of the goodness of my heart!

PS: "removed boobies" is now my favorite edit ever.

20 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

The funniest thing about this is that the only issue with Starlin and SS for all the years prior to this is that Starlin stated that he has a bad reaction, possibly some type of allergy, to a component of Silver Sharpies. So you had to deal with black signatures, sometimes on black backgrounds.  So everyone kind of knew to work around that.  Other than that, he was just a moderately sought after SS guy. His older stuff is well loved, but his demand was nowhere near most of the prolific and popular modern guys.  I sure do hope that someday cooler heads can prevail, and everyone can work together.

:takeit:

Jim Starlin:  can you sign up and say what is your favorite post in this thread?

19 hours ago, joeypost said:

20 hours ago, seanfingh said:

The funniest thing about this is that the only issue with Starlin and SS for all the years prior to this is that Starlin stated that he has a bad reaction, possibly some type of allergy, to a component of Silver Sharpies. So you had to deal with black signatures, sometimes on black backgrounds.  So everyone kind of knew to work around that.  Other than that, he was just a moderately sought after SS guy. His older stuff is well loved, but his demand was nowhere near most of the prolific and popular modern guys.  I sure do hope that someday cooler heads can prevail, and everyone can work together.

:takeit:

Plus, his signature is butt from what I've seen.

24 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

I bet he hates sodastream a lot more ( I definitely will not be buying a product from them -- ever)...

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/thanos-creator-jim-starlin-hurt-sodastream-accident

jim-starlin-sodastream-accident.jpg

You sure it was soda stream and not the CGC enforcers?