• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

111 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Maurice Whitman did that cover and most of the covers in the run. Ghost Comics 6 is a mega classic. Check it out sometime. GGA is awesome and when combined with pre-code horror it can get even better. Thanks! :foryou:

Trust me, the books you've put up are often drool worthy. The Ghosts have such an old school feel to them. That 6 is bananas. Anytime an artist could make you want to help a beautiful damsel in distress, they've done their job. I want some of these!!

Jo-Jo Comics 18- 3.0- $75- SOLD to oceans 11

This is the best looking 3.0! Amazing color strike. Great GGA! Back cover has chunk out of upper corner. 3 interior pages have the same chunk, very lightly hitting some of the panels. I am downgrading the book heavily for this, so get a great looking Jo-Jo for less than half of what it would normally cost.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

FullSizeRender_(1).jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Aggie Mack 8- 3.5 to 4.0- $225 $195- SOLD

Happy to keep this one. Not common. I will not sell this book for less.

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

This was my favorite this time..... what  a cool book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

35 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My Life 1- 1.5- $75

Major GGA classic "nipple" cover. Kamen and Feldstein. A beater, but complete. This book seems to sell for $300-500 in 3.5-4.5 when it rarely comes up. The cover is still barely somehow hanging on. 

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

interior.jpg

Take it

6 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jungle Comics 74- 7.5++- $135

Really exceptionally nice book with a 1/4" corner out of back cover. Tiny blunting on corners. Book is gorgeous! Would be 8.5 to 9.0 otherwise.

FullSizeRender_(1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_(2).jpg

take it

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:06 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jo-Jo Comics 18- 3.0- $75

This is the best looking 3.0! Amazing color strike. Great GGA! Back cover has chunk out of upper corner. 3 interior pages have the same chunk, very lightly hitting some of the panels. I am downgrading the book heavily for this, so get a great looking Jo-Jo for less than half of what it would normally cost.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

FullSizeRender_(1).jpg

:takeit: @ 10% off

18 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

Take it at 10% off Rick. Awesome book

Nice grab on the Space Detective. I went back and forth and almost grabbed that before I settled on the Jo Jo book.