• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA characters you'd love to see revived today

19 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Timely said:

Hangman

Hangman has been revived as part of Archie Comics Dark Circle line. I haven't read it, but did read some of the Black Hood revival books, and they were pretty gritty. 

Armless Tiger Man. I know he was revived for a few issues in 2010, but the possibilities are endless. He's just so ridiculous he's cool if that makes sense.

1463628-arm1.png

Edited by Foley
added pic

4 minutes ago, Foley said:

Armless Tiger Man. I know he was revived for a few issues in 2010, but the possibilities are endless. He's just so ridiculous he's cool if that makes sense.

1463628-arm1.png

For some reason, he never knew what the time was hm

Between smaller companies generating new stories from public domain characters, and writers for the more established companies constantly mining the past, I'm not sure there are too many GA characters who haven't been revived in one form or another over the last twenty five years. 

Early Superman before he became super invincible. Just a strong dude having fun killing the bad guys by throwing them out of high rises. 

Outside of of that Moon Girl (not like that attempt already done either). She needs a better reboot.