• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Albert Moy ever have sales?
1 1

14 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, JadeGiant said:

you had to listen to the super-secret Felix podcast to find out information on his sales

I am a little spotty on my podcasts. I just finished listening to the Scott Williams one but haven't heard the super-secret one...

9 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

At least you've listened to the best one.  :acclaim:

Scott

I'll tell you as someone who's trying to find their way into this hobby, those podcasts have been practically a godsend.  I found them about two weeks ago and have just a few left to get through.  I really appreciate your perspective of looking at these pieces as an artist.  That really resonates with me for a list of reasons I won't bother to include here.  Funny thing is that I'm actually considering two pieces that you've worked on as my first purchase.  And here I am interacting with you on this board.  It's just really cool and surreal, you know?  Cheers.

Just now, Catwoman_Fan said:

So yeah, he occasionally has art sales, for specific artists.  Like he had one for Bruce Timm (and I stupidly didn't buy anything) .   But they are not a regular thing like Spencer Beck's annual sale.

Thanks! I will keep my eyes open for a Cassaday sale

18 hours ago, artistlost said:

Just wondered if anyone knows if Albert ever has sales?

Thanks!

mathew

Every day's a sale day when you've got Albert's "yellow discount" going for you! :whee:

:jokealert:

If you like one of Albert's pieces, try to ask him if he'd consider it "on sale"... You know, nothing big just a very small sale :gossip:

I can't help thinking, if someone kidnaps my kids, Albert would be my first choice as a negotiator  :idea: :wink:

Edited by Rune