• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite title as a kid???

106 posts in this topic

This sort of dates me but when I got into comics the Marvel 2099 comics were the big thing. My fist subscriptions were to Spider-Man 2099, Ravage 2099, Doom 2099, and Punisher 2099.

Now I still enjoy reading comics but don't really have a favorite anymore. I'm more interested in collecting Silverage books so I spend less and less money on modern drivel every month. Most DC books are good though. thumbsup2.gif

Favorites growing up:

Detective Comics, the 100 Page Super Specs when Archie Goodwin was editing it

Justice League, the Len Wein-written issues

Legion, Cockrum & Grell artwork

Favorites now:

Ultimates

Various DC minis: GL Rebirth, Batman Dark Detective

Try the BS somewhere else, dude. Not buying it. You're a shill. You came on and in your first 10 posts you insulted several established board members. Not only are you a shill, you're a jerk. makepoint.gif

Hey Red, so you were lurking around following me like a TRoll. I was just speculating but this proves that it was true. And what's up with the namecalling? What did I tell you about the glasses again? gossip.gif

Or as FFB would say, you're a scumbag.

Since you're resorting to namecalling you're a Kike. 893whatthe.gif

Oh God this thread is going to be pulled real soon. Any guesses on who is going to be banned or get a strike?

As an itty bitty kid I remember reading yogi bear, huckleberry hound, richie rich and Little Dot a lot.

As a kid around the 12-15 range it was anything DC as at that time I hated Marvel because of the continuation of the story line into the next issue. Superman, Batman and especially Green Lantern and the Flash.

Then I went over to the Marvel side around 16 and really enjoyed reading Conan the Barbarian, Amazing Spider-Man, Master of Kung-Fu, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor.

And you're racist filth. Stop demeaning the boards and go away.

How am I racist? The term is used to describe a dirty person, not ethnic slander. I don't engage in ethnic slang, nothing positive can come out of it. What I've done is no different from what Red does. Where's you're warning to him? Looks like you're the one being biased and one-sided. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My faves since i was collecting in the Silver Age: FF cloud9.gif my all time fave to this day!!!!, Avengers, & Spidey & I can't forget Daredevil!! BTW , Devilatwork ,Lighten up !! 893censored-thumb.giftonofbricks.gif