• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite title as a kid???

106 posts in this topic

C'mon Arch, do your stuff.

devilatwork banned!

First time I've used the Notify button. 893censored-thumb.gif

Me too! yay.gif

Excellent work, gentlemen!

You working or not? Do you still observe Victoria Day back in the homeland? Christo_pull_hair.gif

devilatwork banned!

Me too! yay.gif

You working or not? Do you still observe Victoria Day back in the homeland? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Yes I'm working. Never heard of Victoria Day. Did you get the scans??

As a very young kid I liked all the Richie Rich comics.

Around 12 the first title I seriosly got interested in was The New Teen Titans. Issue #2 was the first comic I ever bought with my own money. I also like the Miller DD stuff.

A few years later I got heavily involved in self-publishing and mainly read those and some indy books.

College I was introduced to Watchmen and started to get all the Moore stuff I had missed when I wouldn't buy anything from Marvel and DC

These days is it mainly anything by John Stanley, Walt Kelly, Don Rosa, some Vertigo stuff and an odd book here or there.

devilatwork banned!

Me too! yay.gif

Yes I'm working. Never heard of Victoria Day. Did you get the scans??

Yes...got it. Still deciding. I guess they needed a fluff holiday over here so confused-smiley-013.gif