• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Prize Thread for the 2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest
5 5

503 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Thanks Andy, the book got here safely. Thanks again for a great game, and cool prizes.:applause:

:flipbait:

@toro (worship) Golden, Silver,Bronze wow

What was great was the Treasure Chest comic had a story at the end about a basketball player from Holy Cross and how they were trying to defend the title in the 48 championship game to my beloved Cats, I bet Ernie didn't even know that was in there but if you did kudos my friend. My favorite was the X-men 48 I needed that one for my run. Thanks again Ernie :applause:lots of great reading ahead of me :luhv:

Edited by Azkaban

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

Damn!  I love World's Finest#7 , great haul....(worship)

yeah that is a pretty cool reprint from 1974 I think :applause:

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

yeah that is a pretty cool reprint from 1974 I think :applause:

Reprint?  they reprinted that? Awesome regardless.

fooled me too -- looked it up and found it in "Alan Light's Special Edition Reprints" #28

which is cool since we have the Alan Light thread going on CG recently.

Yup that is an Alan Light reprint.  I always loved those things.  I hope Andy noticed I sent a Daredevil #1 in there, okay it is just a TPB, but still a number one.  :grin:  Also that GI Combat is a book formerly owned by Greggy.  I bought a bunch of War books off of him years ago and he has his grade on the back.  Those were some really nice books.  I wish everyone on ebay would take a lesson from Greggy on how to grade a comic.

1 hour ago, toro said:

Yup that is an Alan Light reprint.  I always loved those things.  I hope Andy noticed I sent a Daredevil #1 in there, okay it is just a TPB, but still a number one.  :grin:  Also that GI Combat is a book formerly owned by Greggy.  I bought a bunch of War books off of him years ago and he has his grade on the back.  Those were some really nice books.  I wish everyone on ebay would take a lesson from Greggy on how to grade a comic.

:applause: my first book from Greggy

10 hours ago, Azkaban said:
11 hours ago, toro said:

:applause: my first book from Greggy

Someday.... us slab collectors are going to be really old, and our books are going to hit the market.... and it will be dubbed "The Greggy Collection".....  "the Straw man Collection"   etc. .....  

15 hours ago, Senormac said:

Someday.... us slab collectors are going to be really old, and our books are going to hit the market.... and it will be dubbed "The Greggy Collection".....  "the Straw man Collection"   etc. .....  

" The w16227 box-o-drek"

16 hours ago, Senormac said:

the Azkaban collection :whatthe: