• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Wayne Airport has a cool robot displace setup

15 posts in this topic

Yeah, John Wayne Airport is great. small, and easy to get in and out of quickly. I just recently went from Hawaii and back from there. Wish the robots were there when I went. Nice display but the cases are too big. Great to see the boxes. I don't really collect too many of them with boxes because they take up so much room to display. Now, I don't mind at all mind you but I love the robots all by them selves.

I wonder who's collection that is? Probably some body local. I did one at my daughter's school once as well as a comic book display. It was VERY popular.

San Diego airport had a nice selection of Sci fi books and pulps.  It started with Jules Verne and continued through Ray Bradbury.

Edited by adamstrange

1 hour ago, pmpknface said:

Not quite GA, but this is in the Reykjavik airport in Iceland.  That one dude is blurry because it was a panorama pic, and he was walking.   It was the clearest shot I could get in a busy airport.  

dZ-dXwwrbhgp_6y3iRA3ZvUqQzG-t60Jman1N20z

Though weakened by the loss of his triplicate self, Icelandic crime still cannot rest easy when faced with the awesome power of Duo-Dude.

9 hours ago, Bookery said:

...Icelandic crime...

Isn't that like "jumbo shrimp" or "military intelligence"?