• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another PGM ASM 300

11 posts in this topic

Paid 200 for it at a LCS.

Just wanna know if it was well spent or a break even kinda purchase. Hope the pics are good enough to help decide.

im gonna go on a limb and say it's in the 9.2-9.4 range.

Thanks in advance everyone.

IMG_1818.JPG

IMG_1819.JPG

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG

Edited by Noodlez

Spine looks great with small tics, but that fc lower left looks like a tear with paper loss.  Also bc lower left has a small hard dogear.  As far as pricing, that's subjective - I've seen worse go for more on Fleabay.  If you dig the book, then great!

10 hours ago, bighairjer said:

Spine looks great with small tics, but that fc lower left looks like a tear with paper loss.  Also bc lower left has a small hard dogear.  As far as pricing, that's subjective - I've seen worse go for more on Fleabay.  If you dig the book, then great!

Thank you. 

9 hours ago, Noodlez said:

That was my thought. Other than the 2 corners and maybe a future press for good measure I was thinking somewhere in the low 9 range

tjanks everyone so far for the opinions.

The back of the book is beautiful but the corners are killers. A press may earn you a slightly higher grade but for now I'd say 8.0 - 8.5... It's a nice readers copy and a great book to have in your collection.