• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
4 4

193 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Incredible Pulp said:

Darn! Any meat left on this carcus!

Not as much as I would have hoped for.

I got back to my hotel room late and found several of the best picks gone.

That is the way it is with Rick's threads.  He has great stuff and prices them fairly.  One must be quick on the drawer or out of luck.

23 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Remaining Books

Startling Comics 43- 4.0- small bit of tape on inside FC- $200

Startling Comics 46- 9.0 (trimmed)- $850

Startling Comics 50- de-slabbed CGC 5.0- pressed- 5.5?- $500

Startling Comics 52- 7.0- Beauty!- $880

Startling Comics 53- 7.0- $880

Planet Comics 19- CGC 4.0- $675

Planet Comics 30- de-slabbed CGC 6.0- WHITE Pages- $550

Planet Comics 55- CGC 4.5- $240

Thrilling Comics 53- de-slabbed CGC 4.5- not pressed- $200

Thrilling Comics 61- 8.5 to 9.0- $575

Thrilling Comics 62- 5.0- $185

Wonder Comics 11- 5.5- $465  $525

Wonder Comics 12- 5.0 - $395

Wonder Comics 14- 8.5- $1900

14 Great books remain!! 

I think a lot of us, myself included are still recovering from a past auction and therefore making time payments. A few I would love to own  but not going into house money to further my hobby.  :juggle:  . BTW that Wonder 15 was incredible. Lucky for me I own a lesser grade copy which I'm happy with.

Edited by misterrmystery

17 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

I think a lot of us, myself included are still recovering from a past auction and therefore making time payments. A few I would love to own  but not going into house money to further my hobby.  :juggle:  . BTW that Wonder 15 was incredible. Lucky for me I own a lesser grade copy which I'm happy with.

Thanks Bob. I know it is not the ideal time to run a higher quality thread like this with so many great comic offerings the last few months. I am glad to do it here though and happy for everyone that was able to pick up something they wanted.

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Thanks Bob. I know it is not the ideal time to run a higher quality thread like this with so many great comic offerings the last few months. I am glad to do it here though and happy for everyone that was able to pick up something they wanted.

Great thread Rick with some quality rare books. If not for time payments that awesome Wonder 14 would be mine now. :foryou:

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

By 7 PM EST I will be able to say if there will be more coming. All kinds of stuff may come out of the box. :D

That's good enough for me! Good luck Rick!  

Oh. Not trying to get any special treatment, but today just happens to be my birthday... :baiting: