• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
4 4

193 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2017 at 11:38 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Planet Comics 36- 8.5- $1300- SOLD TO INAFLASH

Absolutely gorgeous example. No recent high grade sales in GPA. Not pressed to my knowledge. Deep black cover.

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

:whatthe: You opened it???!??

:news::news::news:

Another purchase opportunity has arisen and so there will be more books coming at approx noon EST today!

I will be out until then but you will not want to miss it!!  These are books that I had not intended to sell but there are some five figure purchases looming.:gossip:

There will be Planets! (including Planet Comics 1)

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Planet Comics 1- 3.0- $2500- SOLD to AnkurJ

It has a detached cover and cf, but pretty good PQ. Very supple with nice colors. Spine is split 2-1/4" from bottom, and there is a edge tear/chad on the right side of cover.  (Still attached). Small piece out back, near upper staple. No tape, no resto. It is pressed, and subsequently is a really nice flat copy with no spine roll. As you can see, the colors are excellent and this book presents very well.

Fiction_House_-_Planet_Comics_001a_1.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff