• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AS #1 CGC 6.5/X-Men #1 CGC 1.8 stolen
4 4

50 posts in this topic

Why a delivery guy would deem it acceptable to not get a signature when it is required is beyond me. I would think that would result in instant termination. Obviously there are successful deliveries every day but instances like these would make me think twice about having a high value item delivered when I might not be home to accept it. Im glad I'm able to have all my packages delivered to my work.

And who opens the package right at the front door? Someone who knows there's comics inside...? *cue Law & Order theme* 

Again,  these are coming from my customer so I'm sorry for not posting pictures sooner.   Here are some pictures of the person that opened the FEDEX box and took the books captured from the neighbor's camera.

Thiefpic1.PNG

thiefpic2.PNG

Edited by blazingbob

Ugh, hate to see this.  Will keep an eye open for them.  Don't see them on the bay right now.  If this happened to me with these high $$ books, knowing what he looks like I'd probably take a few days off of work and just camp outside most of the day hoping he walks by and pounce especially if there is other video/photo of this guy actually opening the package.  That spidey being stolen is a heartbreaker.

47 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Again,  these are coming from my customer so I'm sorry for not posting pictures sooner.   Here are some pictures of the person that opened the FEDEX box and took the books captured from the neighbor's camera.

Thiefpic1.PNG

thiefpic2.PNG

Sorry to hear Bob, where did this theft occur?