• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Sad News in the Comic World. Mrs Hotflips has passed away
5 5

41 posts in this topic

Sadly, Harriet Cerrito, mother  of Charles and Jeff Cerrito, passed away on August 31.

She was probably one of the nicest people I have ever met, let alone one of the nicest comic book people. She was always at the Hotflips booth and always friendly and welcoming.

This is a very sad moment.

The funeral is tomorrow afternoon in Long Island at Wellwood Cemetery at 1 pm

1400 Wellwood avenue 

wyandanch, NY 

I need to find out where condolences can be sent and I will post them. I know they are on facebook, but I'm not, so I can't direct anyone there.

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

I need to find out where condolences can be sent and I will post them. I know they are on facebook, but I'm not, so I can't direct anyone there.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.cerrito

"It is with an extremely heavy heart that our mom, Harriet Cerrito, passed away this morning. She is at peace now and not in any more pain. Those of you that know my family knows that we are all very close. Im sure those of you that know her have nothing but good memories of her and know she was always positive and brought joy to everyone she encountered.

Funeral services will be held at Wellwood Cemetery this Sunday at 1:00 P.M. Address is: 1400 Wellwood Ave, Wyandanch, NY 11798
Shiva will be Monday and Tuesday at Charles' house. Please message him for the address if you would like to come."

Edited by Grantley Goddard

An old man once told me that there is no love like the love of a mother for her children.  I'm sure you guys have many great memories to share.

Condolences to some of the best guys in comics on your loss.