• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Cubes Review
3 3

47 posts in this topic

About 2 months ago, I put in and order for comic cubes.  Instead of the condo, I opted for the modular system so I can rearrange/add to it if necessary.  

The operation is only about 90 minutes from my house, so when I get the call, I'll be heading over there to pick it up in person.  I hope to hear from them in the next few weeks.  When I placed my order, I was told the turnaround time was around 10 weeks.  

I'll be sure to share pictures when it arrives. 

On 1/4/2021 at 10:15 AM, Turtle said:

About 2 months ago, I put in and order for comic cubes.  Instead of the condo, I opted for the modular system so I can rearrange/add to it if necessary.  

The operation is only about 90 minutes from my house, so when I get the call, I'll be heading over there to pick it up in person.  I hope to hear from them in the next few weeks.  When I placed my order, I was told the turnaround time was around 10 weeks.  

I'll be sure to share pictures when it arrives. 

Looking forward to how you like the product?

I'm placing an order for my second 4x2 this week.

On 10/11/2021 at 8:32 AM, NamesJay said:

Got my second order in today to match my first piece! Sitting on a crate in the garage until I can get some help moving it into the house :-)

I have a completely unrelated question. Do you still own that Mr T #1 with a Steranko cover?