• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzzetta and NYCC 2017: The Thread Nobody Demanded
2 2

184 posts in this topic

How to get me NOT to shop with you. I was interested in picking this up.  I have had it on eBay alerts for awhile.  When I saw that Jam had a copy I asked to see it.  I wanted to see the back cover. I wanted to see it up close for the defects.  They weren't comfortable showing it to me.  hm His exact words "I don't know if I can take it down to show you."  I was not off in an area where I could run off with it and I wanted him to show it to me.  He would have been showing the book to me up close.  Eventually he "allowed me to see it."  I almost pulled the trigger on it... but then I just shook my head and said no.  All of a sudden I felt like the 13 year old kid that a few dealers ignored when I was trying to complete my ASM set.  (That was their mistake)

It left a sour taste in my mouth.  I wound up taking my wallet somewhere else. I bought other things and decided to win a couple of extra things on ComicLink.

Side story... all of the dealers that did allow me to see books and helped me complete my ASM run when I went after it between the ages of 13 to 25... I always go see what they have first as some of them are still dealing. 

Jam comics?  Low class move.  Made me feel like I was a criminal or something.  I am sure someone will find this and show them and I would be happy to talk about it... I will be shooting them a private email tomorrow when I can find their email address. 

IMG_9916.thumb.JPG.6e7f29dc4e880800fcd811c4eb356764.JPG

This is absolutely fantastic and I laughed myself silly when my friend sent me this eBay listing. 

IMG_9927.thumb.PNG.c4c5e37ae5b1cc5420bf28b628455e7c.PNG

IMG_9928.thumb.PNG.b7cc9ed71cbf46b5018929f25e847843.PNG

Edited by Buzzetta