• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Copper/Carnage find.
2 2

27 posts in this topic

In case anyone is looking to get their raw ASM 361 or 344 on check out AMG collectibles in Halifax Nova Scotia. The dealer's name is Brent . Very nice guy. I don't know how he does it but he literally finds stacks of mint Copper. This is just another example of the theory that  key copper books are easily found in the wild. Notice that the 361's are Newsstands as well. 

9ds8FzE.jpgnYuVstl.jpg

Edited by shane1956

5 minutes ago, shane1956 said:

In case anyone is looking to get their raw ASM 361 or 344 on check out AMG collectibles in Halifax Nova Scotia. The dealer's name is Brent . Very nice guy. I don't know how he does it but he literally finds stacks of mint Copper. This is just another example of the theory that  key copper books are easily found in the wild. Notice that the 361's are Newsstands as well. 

9ds8FzE.jpgnYuVstl.jpg

Cor, don't they look good. I like the blue background 344s fourth and seventh from the left bottom row. 

21 hours ago, shane1956 said:

9ds8FzE.jpgnYuVstl.jpg

This is on his facebook page:New arrivals from my little Time Machine. Nice issues. Twenty of Amazing Spider-Man 361 and 344. Key issues of Carnage.
Issue 361 is $75. Issue 344 is $30. Some rust at staples but mostly uncirculated from 1992 1990. Enjoy the day.    Some rust for $75 :roflmao:

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

"Rare Collectibles" Why do people pay so much for stuff like this??? I know for a fact, if I found those, I sure wouldn't advertise it with a display like that. No one needs to know. Makes they prices drop for everybody.

Ain't rare but they are hot.   I believe this is a store so this could draw buyers to his store and sell other inventory.  We all know there's 100,000s of these books out there so 20 more of each won't affect prices.

47 minutes ago, hobbyguy said:

Not if the staples are rusty. That usually indicates moisture or water damage

If they've been stored poorly then they might've also lost a lot of cover gloss.

Taking a chance at that price.

Edited by Ken Aldred

6 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

I actually like the blue background on the 344s fourth and seventh from the right bottom row. :headbang:

Tis a cool distinction for sure @masterlogan2000 - and more pronounced between the newsstand and directs as I recall...

59edd819d86b2_344blue.JPG.4244391e1cbf3759a295632e4f5a5136.JPG59edd81def531_344green.thumb.JPG.f0eced9f8738355c60405842d479eebd.JPG